travellingcolibri
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Vegan and gluten free

After reading research about need to avoid fluoride in toothpaste for kids I was looking for an effective toothpaste. Decided to order this because it is no fluoride, gluten free and without artificial colors or flavors. When I received my order was surprised of bigger package and quantity needed for one teeth brush. You need just a little, size of pea . It cleans very good and kids liked the taste. Recommend to parents who cares about their children's health and development

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

We haven't tried this flavor yet, but did have the strawberry, which was out of stock at the time of purchase. My son loves how much foam he gets when brushing his teeth and is able to make bubbles. :)

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My child loves this toothpaste! It tastes good and lathers well. The toothpaste cleans your teeth well and uses safe ingredients. It also does not contain fluoride, which children's teeth do not need.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Hands down the best kids toothpaste in terms of ingredients (xylitol thats heals cavities rather than sorbitol) and herbs and extracts to flavor so n artificial flavoring or scent here. Even I really enjoy using this.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

They used to use the NOW foods orange, but that has been out of stock so we tried this and they said this was great. Will definitely keep purchasing.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It's a wonderful product for kids and even for adults. The taste and the foam as promised are top notch. For an affordable price you get a big tube of high quality and safe toothpaste for kids.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This toothpaste is our favorite. Ingredients are safe for kids, orange flavor is mild. The tube is soft, so my kids can use it without help.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Bought it for my 7 years old daughter. It smell very nice like any orange scent) she likes to brush her teeth with this paste

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

three out of four children like it, but my 4 year old can not stand it. The others like the flavor. it cleans well but i still love "my magic mud" brand toothpaste above all. As an adult the orange flavor is acceptable to me