Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Amazing!

Helped clear my dog’s plaque in under a week, this is some amazing stuff. Dog didn’t previously have any hard chews but he knew exactly what to do after some initial confusion! My dog loves this stuff and it has helped with his anxious behaviour, he no longer bites his own paws when bored and this also curbed his hyperactivity.

a58893cc-a764-40b3-a1e8-87e1ced077e0
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect for my dog. He loves the smell and the looks of it. Works well, keeps him entertained for long. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Not large but last so much better and are safer than most we have purchased. Keeps our dog's teeth super clean (as commented by our vet)

Posted on May 18, 2022

The size of each chew is much smaller than I remembered. But it's a cool product, my dog like it. Be minded about that last piece and put it in the microwave for it to puff :) it's nice and crunchy !

a51a031b-d962-4089-b39d-07a3ddb30f4f
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My dogs loved it! I tried so many brands but this one by far is the best! I highly recommend this brand and the hard chews variant. My dogs finished them in 2 days. It kept them occupied and helped with dental care as well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My dogs love these! I just hope they were cheaper. One lasts for about 1-2 weeks. But they never finish the last piece, I haven’t tried microwaving the last bit yet.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Our dog absolutely loves them, great for dental health and help clean up the plaque on my dog's teeth. It also keeps him busy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I have two small dogs, i think it is too hard for them to chew it. Will pass it to my other friary friends see if they will enjoy it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

i gave this to my maltese puppy and he loves it, he didnt finish one yet but it occupies him for a while