4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Good size. I cut them into half instead. Quite a big sheet of cloth. No scent, good quality piece. I use it for castor oil packs.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Not too large abs I cut into 2 pieces for use on my uterus for castor oil pack. Absorbs castor oil well enough. I also use the blue sheet (like pee pad) to cover on top of this flannel to prevent staining my shirt. Works well!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Love the quality of this! Been using it for two weeks now, I had a bit of enlarged lymph nodes on my neck and after a few uses they completely disappeared.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I use this for castor oil packs. It wraps 3/4 of my abdomen and works well (I am a size 2US/24in waist). It has a soft feel, has no scent and absorbs oil well. Good quality and good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I found Home Health Flannel to be something to use with castor oil ,wool flannel is my go to., also another product packaged very well.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Bought this for castor oil packs. It was very big, but since I do a variety of castor oil packs on different areas of my body, I was able to cut it down

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Excellent size and material for abdominal castor oil compresses. I fold it twice to make three layers. I got two of them!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Very thin great size for covering liver and belly and won’t need much to be soak

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

No itching and the size is just right. Works great with castor oil for relief of endometriosis and uterine cramping.