Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I add this oil to my body lotions for an added layer to help keep moisture locked into my skin. This oil has thin/medium consistency. The size of the package is decent. I can use this oil for face, hair, and body. I haven't experienced any staining on my clothes from the color, but I do wear dark clothing. The ingredients list wintergreen oil- i could not smell it but i could feel it on the skin like a subtle cooling sensation.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Chose this wonderful blend of healthy oils for my husband. Dermatologists kept giving him drying shampoo formulas for his beard, kept his skin peeling. Tried this Bio-Oil and he could not believe how soft and smooth and comfortable his face felt. Just a couple of days and the skin looks so healthy, the oil just sank into his face. Loved it so much, is keeping it near his chair to reapply. Thank you for my handsome man back. The Bio Pure Oil has so many natural ingredients, smells wonderful. The 4oz is a great price and is just the best.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Surprisingly helped my acne! Reduces oil production and leaves my skin looking glowy! The ingredients being organic makes it’s an affordable high-quality oil!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is so much better than the conventional bio oil. Smells so nice and there is no mineral oil in this or any other nasties. Good price as well :)

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I wish it was a bigger bottle, but the ingredients sound very good. I need this to moisturise my ageing skin, and compared to the other ones on IHerb it seemed the best.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good product highly recommended .. please like

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good product

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Not my cup if tea. Did not like the scent. Gave it away

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I tried it as an alternative to the well-known Bio-Oil, but its result is less than it. It is a good moisturizing oil, but not the same as the result of Bio-Oil

61fbb5b9-a8a2-46ef-b923-2f6f4c76878e