Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Love, love, love this mask!

Love, love, love this mask! I use it a couple of times a week instead of the night cream and I really like how my skin looks like in the morning. It moisturizes the skin, has a nice scent too. Will buy again for sure. And it's quite large considering you only need a pee size amount to use at a time, so it will last for a while.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The consistency is a pleasure, the mask is gel-emulsion, not greasy (there are no base oils, so it is suitable for those whose skin can not tolerate oily oils), does not lie a suffocating film, when applied gives a pleasant feeling of moisture, freshness and relaxation. It barely smells like something floral - the scent in this brand are minimal. Depending on your skin type and needs, you can apply the mask to just clean skin, or, for example, just over a serum - with products like these, you can choose the best fit for you. This mask deeply moisturizes, makes the skin smooth and supple, and reduces sensitivity, combines with absolutely all products.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

At first my skin didn’t love it because of the harshness in winter makes my skin extra sensitive. But after using it every night for one week my skin calmed down and I could see a huge difference. My skin feels smooth and hydrated and is less sensitive. Also it take a little pea size dose to cover the whole face and a little more for the neck and décolletage. P. S. I have been using this mask for the last 2 months

I love this brand so much. Great quality, quite affordable, the packaging is sleek, chic, minimalist and beautiful. This is a product I ordered to replace a sleeping mask I'm running out of by Lancome. I have other products of this line and they're all awesome. Might be ordering another one just to stock it up before the website runs out of it. Good for sensitive skin as well, quite gentle.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Ooooooooo, I really like this sleep mask. I have dry skin, especially in the winter. When I use this, I feel like I wake up with smoother, fresher, and younger-looking skin. It does have a very light pear scent which I find refreshing and short-lived. A little goes a long way so I think there's some stellar value here.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My gosh, I’m almost out of this and needing to re-order. I find this to be a highly effective overnight mask, using daily & waking up with soft, moisturized skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, but it does have a scent that I can’t describe, not the best smell, but it dissipates after a few minutes. Drying time is dependent on how much you put on. The color of the product itself is exactly like the photo, but clear when on the skin

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have mature skin. At first it seems too light for a night mask. So I started putting it on top of my night essence and it is fabulous. It absorbs very quickly. In the morning my skin is soft and hydrated. I have other Huxley products and it is a wonderful brand.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Nice sleep mask from Huxley. This nourishing mask is formulated with prickly pear seed oil. Also included are prickly pear stem extract, cocoa theobroma extract, sodium hyaluronate, centella asiatica leaf extract, perilla ocymoid leaf extract, sage leaf extract, peony root extract, hydrogenated lecithin, calamus root extract, calamus extract, perilla grandis citrus leaf extract and so on. This mask suits my body's needs perfectly. It moisturizes my skin well and makes it radiant and healthy. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This sleeping mask is pretty good, went on top of the night time moisturizer very well, not oily or heavy or sticky. The scent is light and dissipates quickly. It was not irritating, rinsed off easily In the morning. This mask is not for extremely dry skin but for anything less than that it should work fairly well.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a great summer mask. I put it on at night and wake up to moisturizered skin. It is gentle and not too thick. The bottle is big and will last a long time. I honestly don’t think this one is anything special, but I like having it on rotation.