Posted on May 22, 2022
It actually works! :-)

Ok, I was sceptical about these..but as a migraine sufferer I would try literally ANYTHING to see off one off those crippling nightmares. I have found these good for those days when there is that creeping aura feeling of slight head pain/discomfort… They really seem to work (I have ordered quite a few over the last while)… Not sure how they would go for full on migraine (as at that point I take handfuls of various painkillers and don’t really know or care which one works). I would definitely say give them a go!

Can I say miracle drug haha I had Covid last year and almost lost my life to it. Covid left me with severe migraines daily. My Neurologist suggested It and I’m so thankful he did. Took relief migraines away in minutes. My aunt and boyfriend have been battling migraines for years and I had them try it and now not only do the migraines stop instantly we rarely have them. It may not work for everyone but I would say at least try. A very good quality product.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

These are a staple for me now. I suffer with really bad migraines, they can make me feel dizzy, nauseous, sensitive to light and they’re so painful. I was using prescription medicine but I actually find these work better - genuinely! Please don’t ever stop carrying them iHerb, they’ve changed the game for me. When a bad migraine comes on, I take two and dissolve under my tongue, if it persists I take two more after 15/20 mins and that usually does the trick :) I’m delighted

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I suffer for chronic headaches due to brain issues. I try to avoid NSAIDS if possible due to them hurting my stomach. I tried these today for the first time and before I knew it my pain drastically went down. Overall quality, I enjoy the fact they are homeopathic and how beautifully they dissolve under my tongue. No bitter taste, no upset stomach. Also as for the dosage, it reassures me that I won't be at risk for stomach ulcers or bleeding as if I was taking OTC NSAIDS.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The only thing that works for me. I get weather pressure change migraines and this works right away if I take the tablets when I feel the migraine starting. Most of the time, after taking 2 tablets, the migraine goes away. I don't want to use over the counter products that make the liver bleeding, etc. I always look for a natural alternative.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Having suffered from migraines now for a while, I find that using these tablets can help reduce the intensity. I don’t find that the migraines completely subside but nothing else I’ve taken has made that happen either - these definitely have a good effect on the severity. Will definitely continue to use these.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I love this homeopathic alternative to OTC migraine meds. I take it as soon as I can feel a migraine coming on and it really makes a difference. It may vary for each person and the severity of your migraine, but I, personally, have really noticed a quick improvement when using it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Wow this wonderful quality product relieved my headache it really worked out for me & I'm sure it will work for others Thank you I HERB for selling this Excellent ingredients I'm in my 80's and this product really works for me because of the ingredients & homeopathy works if used as directed

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Wow! This is amazing. I don’t get a lot of headaches, but they’re intense when I do. I ADORE this product, not just because of the quality of HYLANDS (products), but because it actually gives me complete relief from & even gets rid of my terrible headaches, without using harmful chemicals/meds! Wish I’d known about homeopathics since I was born!!!

Posted on May 17, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing! Decided to try homeopathy because my daughter (12) has frequent headaches. Nothing would work to relieve the pain.. 1-2 of these tiny pills solve the problem! Very happy with it because it’s harmless, has no taste and works with fast pain relief. Highly recommended