Posted on Dec 26, 2021

updating my review since its the second time im buying this. its excellent, the cat loves it and thinks its a treat, every time she eats something bad for her and has soft poop, i give her and it really helps.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Each tablet is really small, so it’s easy to feed my dog just by hiding it in her food. She gobbled it up without even knowing.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

not sure if it's good or not, but my dog has tons of energy after eating this, good ingredient and size is great. seems like good quality

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
2051

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This probiotic helped my dog with flatulence; the instances decreases, but not the intensity.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Awesome! they actually eat it! like a treat!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product. Fast delivery. Excellent!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

solid stool, recommended.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

There was lactic acid bacteria that I originally purchased, but it was out of stock, so I bought Propet for the first time, and so far I am very satisfied. The eggs are very small, so it is good to feed them with rice. My intestines are sensitive, so I ate a little bit of something else or ate a little more than usual, but I did not feel good. Rather, it seems to be better than the lactic acid bacteria I originally purchased, so I will continue to purchase with Propet in the future.