Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Perfect for the first step of cleansing routine - this oil removes makeup gently and does not leave an oily film on the skin. It has to be used with further foam cleansers, of course. The package with a pump is easy to use, the scent is light and the texture is pleasant.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Loved this cleansing oil so much! Great apple smell/flavor, and is perfect for the first cleansing step in a 2 step cleanse. The oil absorbs and washes off any make-up and dirt from the day. This will be a permanent addition to my morning & night cleansing routine! Love love love this product!!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I saw this product in one of the youtube! and so far this is the best cleansing oil especially I have oily face. The size is great since the price is affordable. It is unscented and it is unflavor. My face really cleanse well even the packaging since it has locked. The quality is great it is go to for travelling.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The packaging is excellent, I appreciate the pump top. The cleansing oil has a lot of benefits for the skin as it gently removes makeup at the first step of cleansing. It works well for sensitive skin. I use this frequently, every night to remove sunscreen and makeup. The quality is satisfactory and I like the apple scent.

I wear makeup on my daily basis and this oil cleanser is super helpful. I apply 3 pumps with my damp hands on my dry skin focusing on my eye area and T zone, rinse with warm water and follow with their foam cleanser. It washes all the excess oil, makeup and my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without drying out your skin.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

first time using a cleansing oil, and i think it works well! i dont put makeup but i thought double cleansing is a good idea for sunscreen as i get really greasy. you just need 1 pump on a dry face and massage it in, then was it off with water and use a regular cleanser after. it does have a strong fruity scent but i have sensitive skin and it was ok to use for me. would get again once i run out.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use to not buy into the whole "double cleansing" but now I understand why even if you cleansed the first time you need to break up the left over you can't see on your face and boy this breaks your sunblock so your pores can breathe I love it !

Posted on May 9, 2022

I am amazed! the size of the packed is a bit small but the product is perfect. moisture the skin and a very gentle cleanser-perfect for makeup removal. a great benefit of this is that is not striping the skin! very high quality! I will bu it again. its more of a watermelon scent then apple.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love this cleansing oil! It has a really nice and gentle scent, It also feels really good on the skin and emulsifies really well to take makeup off. It does a really good job at removing makeup and my skin doesn't feel stripped after using it! It also is a good size and lasts a good while. I have bought this product multiple times and will continue to repurchase it. The price of the product is really affordable and definitely worth every penny.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love it!!!! leaves my skin plumped and refreshed. size and moisture is excellent, I use it everyday before my cleanser morning and evening. the package is decent with green tea flavor. I like to use before cleanser for extra benefit. Age wise suits to everyone. High quality and good composition, feels gentle on the skin and suits both to sensitive and normal skin. Doesn't have strong scent and the frequency of use nearly everyday, 5/5 !!