Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Game changer!!

I never knew what a good toner could do until I bought this. I always thought toners were very stripping and drying- leaving that tight feeling where it hurts to open your mouth lol! This is the total opposite, firstly it’s much thicker than typical toners. You can actually pat it in rather than swiping on a cotton pad. It prepares your skin for serums and moisturizers. This is definitely a part of my skin routine that I won’t be missing now.

40e3926a-19b6-4ea3-a641-45d5e94e3532
Posted on May 18, 2022

This is the best gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin. I use it everyday. It is excellent quality for any age. My roomates are in there early 20's and I am 50 years old. It is the perfect composition for any skin type and calms and soothes the skin. The packaging is environmentally friendly and simple. LOVE this prodcut!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

amazing sking ex,too bad they disconnected all the green tea series of this product, it's one of the best I ever tried, it's literally saved my skin,and helps from ance.bring it back,I want to buy more.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It smells so good and moistures my face so well! I want to add more of their products from this line to my skincare routine.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It does its job. I usually shake well before application. There is some cloudy residue in the bottle. I guess that is the green tea extracts that are beneficial to a younger-looking.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Wow one of the rare products I know! I call it a product for those who want glowing and radiant skin and those who really want such skin I highly recommend it because after a few uses regularly you will surely notice the crazy change in the face Oh and I forgot to talk about his amazing scent just perfect

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

I was pleasantly surprised by this. I added this to my morning and night skincare routine. It has a nice refreshing scent and the consistency of an emulsion or watery lotion, which is exactly what I was looking for. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky on my skin. I've been using it for a week now and my skin looks a bit brighter and healthier!

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

This is similar to their green tea serum which i tried. It's a good begginer friendly product. if you're a teenager or a young adult who's new to skincare and just don't know where to start. this is a good product. It has Green tea which is known to soothe and calms the skin.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Refreshing, light, and very good for sensitive skin. Not sticky or greasy. Absorbs well. Skin feels hydrated.