Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I had really uneven skin tone before using this product, now I don't ever get breakouts or redness, and my skin is soft and smooth. The product lasts a long time as you only need a small amount. I only use it once per day but that's adequate.

A very light foam cleanser. I have been using this for almost 4years now and I really like this product. I have oily skin and this really works for me. Will definitely buy again.

b77fa11b-cb48-4493-b7ef-889ce0431293
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

amazing cleanser,nice smell,pleasant on the skin,good consistency, not watery in a good way.used it only once buy I'm guessing that all the goods of the green tea series is amazing as always 😀

0d4f7d73-ed53-4daa-ad4c-80cc6267a7ea
Posted on May 21, 2022

I love all the products of this company, this product I have ordered before, suitable for my skin, light. Does his job, value for money.

Posted on May 6, 2022

i like korean skincare and this Cleanser really cleanses the skin without stripping it it has a light smell and it's good for dry combination skin since it has green tea which is good for acne prone skin

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

it is so soft and has helped me so much preventing acne. Does not dry the skin at all like other products but use a nice water based moisture cream!

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

This is perfect. I have sensitive and dry skin and I love this. The whole green tea line by Innisefree in general is just gold. This one is no exception. Hydrating, calming and cleanses well without being too harsh on the skin. Highly recommended. If this review helped you, please give it a like. 👍🏻 Thanks!

151e6458-0199-4bbf-be14-2563438a50ac
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I’ve repurchased this many times for my husband and daughter as they enjoy using this cleanser. They also love the scent. I do agree the scent is very pleasant but find the cleanser to dry out my 40 plus y.o. skin so not for me.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I used this as a dupe for the Nature Republic aloe vera foam cleanser since it's not here in iHerb. The only one in here is a gel cleanser. Foam cleansers are great especially with sensitive and combination skins. It's been over a year already that I'm using foam cleansers. I first used the Nature Republic aloe vera foam. But this one has green tea, and I have liked it better. A little goes a long way. It's soft and not harsh to skin. The smell is very mild. The packaging is firm and stable. It does not spit out. It's overall great. Only con for me is that the bottle is quite harder than the aloe vera. Hard for me to squeeze to empty all inside.

82062285-47f0-4002-a42e-899268d99695
e6899c45-a16c-4e8a-ad2c-03d57432c20e
368235af-9271-4114-9d07-8aeeef6e3057
Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s average cleansing foam. I didn’t like the scent, it has pretty strong scent. It’s not dehydrating type so I would recommend it to someone with dry skin.