Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Vitamin C Peel Off Beauty Mask, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Smells great and natural. No artificial scent to irritate your nose. I’m quite sensitive so this is important to me. It is easy to use and peel off. Leaves a thin layer of moisture protection. My skin feels smoother within a week. Lovely and highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My skin was so smooth and glowed for days with this mask. I put on a generous layer an it peels right off when dry. Great mask!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

scent like orange, packaging was great as well as size is enough, benefits can helps my skin to remove the dead skin and is also good to sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love this product!! I have been using this brand for a long time.This product in particular it's the first time I'm using it and it's really great.love the scent and the peeling mask.i will defenitly buy it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love this brand. This product is amazing - natural with no chemical ingredients, which is important to me. Mask feels great on skin and peeling is easy. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I tried it for the first time and it’s really gentle on the skin while removing it,comparing to other drying face masks i used which was removing my hair off😬it has a yellow-orange color ,and the smell feels like zero chemicals👍

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I didn’t feel like it did anything to my face. It was sort of meeeh … but I’ve only used it once so maybe it is not a very indicator of it’s efficacy.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love this! Makes my skin feel so soft after I peel it off and clean too

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have used it on my daughter’s face and it helps to clear her acne! Easy to use!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A little tacky to use but it does the job. I love the novelty of a peel off mask. This leaves my skin glowing.