Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been taking VERY expensive prescription nasal sprays for mold illness and was so relieved when my doctor offered this as part of an over-the-counter and more natural protocol. It seems to be working great and I will definitely be reordering!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I use this consistently for a few months already. I support all ION products, especially the gut recovery and this nose spray. I have issues breathing, hence, I have used this spray to help me recover the proper breathing.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

About to use this, however, I have used ION products before even before they rebranded. Zach Bush is behind the brand and I totally trust his expertise!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It doesn't "cure" allergies but when you have a dry or itchy nose it really make you feel much more comfortable. I even use it every time I come home when the pollen concentration in the air is high as a kind of rinse. Works really well.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I don’t really understand how this works but it really works. 😃 It is really effective to keep your sinuses clear just with one use daily.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love that this product supports the microbiome of my nasal passages with completely natural ingredients, as well as providing hydration - very beneficial in dry or irritating environments. Dr Zach Bush is behind this brand and his knowledge and ethos is second to none.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I was skeptical about trying this at first, but then decided to try it. I must say with it being that time of year with pollen this stuff works. I use it 2-3 times a day and I am not stuffed up from pollen anymore.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Fantastic product. Have suffered from sinusitis which has cleared up since using Sinus Support.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

must have for everyone who is into health and microbiome support.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My Integrative Dr. put me on this. It is very helpful, and I love that it is natural.