Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very soft and has nice sound. Looks exactly same as the picture, and its not tiny and small.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great gift for babies. like that the material Will not flake. safe material for infants. Good size.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent quality. I buy it as a gift for my frd’s baby

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality, fast delivery, love it.

Auto-translated from Russian

Interesting toy, positive, funny. Develops baby's sense of touch. Of great interest are the bell hidden inside and the rustling wings, as well as the star rattles that you can hold in your hands or chew on. Multi-colored texture ribbons can be sorted out with tiny fingers. The unicorn itself is made of linen fabric, finishing details (wings, tail, etc.) are made of multi-colored artificial jersey of the "plush" type. The toy is easily attached to the stroller or crib. I don’t know who is more pleased: the baby or the parents. In general, everyone liked the toy! If you liked my review and photo, I will be grateful for your Like!

0626f3d2-4cb2-4cb3-8b67-6db963e6c1e3
7d6bde09-4dc7-4759-b146-87d1ed3513c5
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

this toy has a very interesting ringing - an unusual rattle inside! the fabric is pleasant to the touch, all sorts of rustles in the details. Can be easily hung even in the crib, even in the stroller!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

When it rains, it makes a nice clanging sound, and my 8-month-old daughter is chewing on her teeth while holding it. seems to be a favourite.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent quality. Beautiful and sweet for children. Can't wait to give it to my daughter. Size Medium. And it has small, delicate bells right inside.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I bought it and for my 10-month-old baby, I loved the quality of the product, it is very beautiful. However, my baby does not pay much attention to it, he does not play much with it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I fell in love with this toy, everything is perfect in it: look, textures, sounds

dc05b2ec-5384-49b1-b4d2-98ef9f8f6f55