Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have very dry skin and this moisturizer feels like more of a gel consistency but like petroleum jelly at the same time, it’s very hydrating for my skin I love it! I would repurchase this again and for the price it’s phenomenal, it’s way better than the more expensive moisturizers I have tried or used before

ce2c9d9b-8cf4-4bee-8c9b-a46b1a63b989
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Lightweight texture, easily applied, very subtle scent - almost unscented. Still nourishing for my normal to combination skin. I suppose, it is suitable for any skin type - you can variate according to season and skin concerns. For very oily skin maybe it is a great choice for winter/cold season only.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love almost everything I've tried from iunik so far and this cream is not an exception. Great moisturizer with slightly whitening effect. It absorbs quickly and it isn't sticky. It doesn't leave greasy residue, instead skin feels really smooth, nourished and hydrated. I prefer this one in my morning routine and iunik black snail cream in my evening routine.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is very good moisturizer and it suits me very well. The texture is lightweight and it's great for oily and combine skin type. If you have dry skin, maybe this cream is better for summer. It doesn't have any scent and I don't have any irritation. I am planning on purchasing it again.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I have fairly dry and sensitive skin that is prone to black/white heads. My facial oil can be a little congesting or heavy for the summer months so I tried this face cream and I'm really happy I did. My face feels well moisturized without feeling heavy. I can apply sunscreen on top and it absorbs really nicely. I like that the ingredients are free of essential oils and other irritants and I'm not sure if it's the niacinamide in this cream, or my serum/a combination of the two, but I do notice my overall skin texture has gotten better. All the little bumps/texture on my cheeks is going away. I would recommend if you have a skin type like mine. It's more moisturizing than the centella gel from this brand, which I also have. That one is great for calming breakouts, but this is more moisturizing - sometimes I use the centella gel and then this on top.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Very nice cream for normal to dry skin type. After using this cream for a while, I must say that I am in love with it! I have mature, combo rosacea skin and this cream is absolutely perfect as a winter cream or in evening rutine through the year. Just perfect!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This moisturizer has lotion like texture - it is light and absorbs easily and quickly into skin. It doesn't leave greasy residue, instead skin feels really smooth and moisturized. This could work for majority of skin types. I wouldn't recommend it to someone with very dry skin as it would probably not be enough on its own (maybe it could work in combination with some oil). My skin is normal, prone to dehydration and on the sensitive side. I combine it with hyaluronic serum and it didn't cause me any irritation.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I always need this moisturizer on hand, it's perfect if you want something that actually moisturizes but isn't heavy or tacky, but also isn't super light and runny or a gel. If you're super dry and looking for something very thick and creamy, this probably isn't it, but I have dry skin and it's a great day moisturizer. It absorbs fairly quickly, and is my favorite to use under makeup because it doesn't pill or ball up, never had any issues, and it almost can double as a primer for a base.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is such a great hydrating moisturizer. It melts into the skin and leaves the skin glowing and smooth. It’s scent free for those with sensitive skin. The texture is like a cream with kind of a gel in the mix.it has a lot of great benefits. I’ve used it everyday for a month and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin