Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Using this gel cream when i just use some AHA/BHA masque, or when i use some exfoliating wash. It indeed is a calming gel compared to other centella creams (but as effective). I applied both of the creams (picture below) in my face to understand if there is any difference and it has! Iunik gel cream has a refreshing (cool) effect in my face while the other feels warm. Therefore, i use gel cream in my morning routine and the other centella cream at night😉

035552ab-0bf3-4cfc-9c3b-997b52e23603
15776476-7ad3-434f-a529-382a4017dc94
ac48416d-8c20-41f3-ba7c-a81336f8a937

It's so so so lightweight gel cream. If you've oily, acne-prone skin you have to try this product. It doesn't contain any oil and has a nice smell. After using it you definitely see its moisturizing effect on the skin. I'll update my review when I'll finish this bottle. Please give a like to my review if you liked it and want to see my thoughts after finishing this product. Thanks! EDIT: Now, guys, I'm finishing this product, and as I said I update my review. So it's a good moisturizer yes, but not for winter. It has a moisturizer effect on the skin right away, but after a while, you see dryness on the skin. It may not the same effect on every skin. Currently, I'm using differing gel, maybe because of that, this product doesn't moisturize my skin enough. I'll try this product in the summer too. But it didn't work for me in the winter. Don't forget to give a like! Thanks!

f9cbba88-10d6-494c-918b-7c8d617669af
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have combination skin where it's hard to find a moisturizer light enough for my t-zone. I used to like Neutrogena water gel but it leaves a sticky film after it dries. another good one was E-nature water gel cream but it was not moisturizing enough for my cheeks. this is perfect texture without leaving a sticky feeling. it's calming so it's perfect when I have acne or eczema irritation. I don't have anything I don't like about this gel cream.

10ca9d1a-64a6-47d6-a75e-c4eb93870c88
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This cream was recommended by a youtuber who makes skin care content, I was skeptical at first, but listen, after I used it for just a couple of days, it improved my skin a little (acne), and the redness went down, and it's perfect for oily skin! and my skin is super oily, so this gel is amazing, I recommend it.

b961b85c-8e76-4b85-8e50-514eefd7382b
791e6dae-cafa-4dad-a0b5-bbfef6016ea9
14680665-cb03-4b0c-8b46-0a44b3b49502
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Suitable for my acne prone, oily skin and sensitive. It’s a gel texture moisturizer and I love that there is no scent. Highly recommended for all ages and for summer season. I used it everyday and I like the quality, the size and package. The ingredients composition of it benefited our skin so well.

1c557be8-a0ba-45dc-9c95-b28e7ab208e7
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It's so moisturizing, love the texture, goes well even for sensitive skin. I read about it, and it has so many benefits for any age really! Love the ingredients and the composition. For me, i can use it in any season, but i have combination skin, so dry skin might work only in the summer. The package is really nice, the size is perfect for this price. Has little to no scent. Love the quality of this cream overall!

6a98ba39-0fcd-4725-ba7e-bc382f068e8e
Oceans
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

My skin type: Either combo or oily. The moisturizer is a clear gel, and sinks in rapidly into my skin. I am able to put on SPF afterwards pretty quickly, maybe about a minute or so of wait time. This thing is marvelously lightweight, and it doesn't feel like anything on your skin. I use the Purito comfy water sunscreen on top of this, and even with both products on, I can't feel any sign of greasiness.

4e2e8536-dd2e-4a80-b7e6-126e220284a1
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This gel cream bring the best finish on the skin. Penetrates quickly without leaving an oil film, the texture is light and moisturises deeply the skin. The skin is glowing and ready to get spf cream, foundation or just stay like this. Very calming on the sensitive skin, perfect to use in the morning on a hot humid weather or on oily-mix skin. Very happy to have discover this cream for myself ( mature skin) and my teenager son to calm his reactive skin brought by acne treatment. Price is very good for the quality of this product. Love it!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Obsessed!!! It’s an amazing product for my acne prone skin. I have an oily combination skin and I enjoy this very much. It’s lightweight and absorbs right away without any greasyness or oily finish. I like to use it as my morning cream. Very good product and an amazing ingredient list. And as a person who doesn’t really go for a gel type Moisturizer, I enjoy this.