Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Interesting texture. Moisturizing

The texture is like a thinner version of the Weleda Skin Food lotion, which is very thick. I have dry skin so I recommend this to use during the winter months. However, it might be a bit too heavy to use during the summer months. But since you are wearing it to sleep, it should be fine to use all year round.

421bcbac-339d-43c9-a91b-757912b2dc24
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I believe this has really helped my skin look brighter. It has helped to plump up some fines and emerging wrinkles. It has also helped the texture of my skin. It makes me feel as though all my skincare products are working and this helps to lock everything in at the end of the night.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

this face mask have a thicker consistency. it glides easily on your skin when you apply it, very moisturising and not sticky at all. when i wash my face the next day/in the morning, i notice that my skin is a lot plumper and looking so much healthier. would definitely repurchase!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I absolutely love this sleeping pack, and am about to order my 4th tube even though I’m only mostly through my second tube. I don’t want to have to go without. I love how emollient this mask is, and I either use it as an eye cream or as an all-over mask as the final step in my night routine. It feels really nourishing, and my skin looks gorgeously glowy when I wake up the next day. It has even mildly improved the look of my horrible undereye circles that I’ve had all my life. Iherb consistently has the best price on the íunik products that I’ve seen anywhere. I put a tube in the cart every time I make a purchase!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I had been looking for a nighttime cream for a while when I got this, and I have now stopped looking because this is it. It has an almost honey-like texture and is so relaxing on my skin. It doesn’t bother my annoyingly finicky pores, and my skin looks and feels wonderful in the morning when I wake up. It’s a shockingly great product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

When I first applied it, I didn't thing it was that good, as I felt it didn't penetrate into deeper layers of the skin. However, the next morning, when I woke up, my skin felt hydrated, smooth and plump. It has a light texture and a subtle scent

Posted on May 9, 2022

It has gel consistency with light yellow color, it is fairly thick and has light honey smell. This fairly low cost gel has rich list of ingredients, which I love and perfect for dry and sensitive skin (unless you are allergic to honey propolis). I dont think this product is for oily skin, it would be too heavy. This mask deeply moisturizes the skin, take away discomfort of dryness (especially after clay masks or retinol creams). It absorbs well only if apply small amount due to thickness. It made my skin awake, smooth and plump. It was absolute savor in cold weather.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am in love with this sleeping mask. There is not much scent in this product which is good for those who have sensitive skin. The consistency of this sleeping mask is perfect as its not too sticky or too think. I usually use it on my entire face at night and just under my eyes in the morning as it can keep my skin moisturized for a really long time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

HANDS DOWN this is the BEST sleeping mask on the market I tried a propolis sleeping mask from another brand and tbh it didn’t do much for my dry skin this one tho OH MY GOD I FELT THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE FIRST USE! I slept, woke up with no dry skin! I’m so happy! I always wake up with the driest skin ever, this cream saved me for real, I’ll repurchase forever 😂🤍