Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Rich, beautiful colors!

I love the rich colors and good amount of product! I really appreciate that it is not scented, because I am very sensitive to fragrances and odors due to asthma and migraines. It's easy to use, but there is a little bit of a 'fallout' problem with the very shimmery colors. Not a big deal if you can afford those little under-eye stickers that catch any loose product. I can't, so I do my best to improvise.

c0a93ff2-824d-491e-9279-70a6dfa11b9c
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am a makeup enthusiast. I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I bought this on the recommendation of Andrea Matillano. I especially love eyeshadow and don't need anymore but that doesn't stop me from buying more. This eyeshadow palette is totally worth the price. Even if you wouldn't use all the colors you can't beat getting 15 shades for this price. I think the shadows perform well, blend well and last through the day (on me). I highly recommend buying both palettes (101 and 102), I did. :)

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This palette like the Dia palette is such a hidden gem, a You Tuber recommended this one and she was right, amazing quality for such a good price. So glad iHerb brings more unknown brands like J.Cat to us down in New Zealand, we're so deprived down here!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is a great size pallette package and I love the colors in it. It seems very good quality and provides lots of fun shades to try out including glitter. I haven't noticed and scent with it and the texture of the eyeshadow is good, not too dry and flaky but goes on easy.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

good for the price. pallet is small, which is nice, has only 4 matt shades, the rest are shimmers and metallics. all shades are pigmented, metallics and shimmers arent very smooth, they feel a little "wet", better applied with finger. all very shiny and beautiful.

7b451b79-a730-436d-9dcd-5caa9dcf1687
4dba54fc-eccb-4c94-9ae3-16b6b6bf9a51
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I purchased this on the recommendation of Andrea Matillano whom I follow on YouTube. She wasn't kidding when she said that the metallics on here are comparable to those of high-end brands! Color pay-off for the mattes is on the mediocre side though, but you can't beat the quality for its price.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I am always looking for new eyeshadows.Saw this one and it looked interesting.A lot of the colors are not single,but swirled with a couple different hues so when you apply them they look different. I liked that. But my only complaint is that there are a bunch of colors i definitely will not be using from this palette.Not into orange or peachy tones on my eyes. The case is heavy but no brushes to apply the shadows!!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great color story, with a variety of textures. The mattes blend well and the shimmers are lovely. If you told me this was a high-end palette, I would believe you! I will probably pick up one of the other palettes.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Wow, such a small unassuming palette, but ohhh.... the shine colours are excellent, I am pleased with mattes as well, but shine is where it's at... In a word impressive!