4.8

Based on 2,252 Ratings
1,968
Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Cholesterol support

I haven't been using long enough (this time around) to have my numbers checked but in the past when I used it, it did help. I really like the Jarrow brand. This is a derivative of B5. There is no smell or aftertaste and the gel caps are small enough to swallow easily. It came in good condition, well packaged, and as usual iHerb exceeds expectations with its delivery schedule.

Pantethine lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides and raises good cholesterol better than prescription drugs with no side effects. Reverses fatty liver. My doctor informed me about Pantethine but I couldn't find it in vitamin stores or pharmacies. I'm very thankful to find it on iherb! Jarrow Formulas is an excellent brand and its supplements are all of great quality. I only wish it was a bit cheaper ...

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

this product is very good for adrenal fatigue recovery 👏🏻 after I felt completely exhausted and I was -lacking of any interest in life and -hard to sleep -crash in the midday - severe depression all of this and more due to my adrenal fatigue I recovered completely 🙏🏻 but be careful if you take it for to long and start to see side effects you should consider take other b complex with because taking only one vitamin from b vitamins family can be deplete others especially biotin

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Great quality and ingredient seems to help with my energy level. Seems to help with lowering my bad cholesterol but will get myself tested to confirm. What I really like about it is that it helps with my constipation issue since taking these I have no problem with my bowel movements at all.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Pantethine is a derivative of Vitamin B5. Pantethine supports lipid metabolism by its ability to raise levels of Coenzyme A (CoA), a cofactor involved in several metabolic pathways including carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. CoA combines with acetyl groups to form Acetyl CoA, a key participant in energy production via its role in the Krebs (citric acid) cycle within the mitochondria.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Taken at night and adding to B6 and magnesium, this has has a really immediate affect on my mood, becoming calmer and less irritable. It seems to be quite a high dose, but I've had no ill effects. This is an oil capsule, rather than solid or powder. What I like about Jarrow's packaging, is it can easily be seen in the cupboard.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Jarrows is one of my favourite brands in terms of potency, price and packaging and this Pantathine is no exception. A more activated form of B5, can really tell the difference in my energy levels. Especially stacked with choline source. Helps metabolise heavy meals, and love that it is a softgel.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Pantethine is a potent nutrient to help maintain healthy fat burning and thus better leptin function. Can be a considerable help to lose weight , regulate metabolism.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is a form of vitamin B5 which is great for those with low cortisol and adrenal fatigue. I am starting to feel the positive effects already.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

i bought it for my brother who has battling acne all of his life, upon the recommendation of a naturopath who suggested a high dose of panthethine for skin problems. while his skin is not improving that much, he reports greater energy overall.