4.7

Based on 2,775 Ratings
2,245
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,917

I don't know if its working but its a great size and easy to take. supposed to be great for cognition! jarrow is a great quality brand. ingredients are simple. I love that its so easy to take and comes with a good amount of pills. it'll last a good time.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Mid 40's male, seems to be beneficial for mood and energy without any negative effect on anxiety or ability to fall asleep, but this is also a low dose as most sources recommend 300mg. You can take this 3x a day. I have been taking one per day and then increase to morning and evening. It can be taken with or without food which doesn't alter it's effectiveness and it seems to be fairly fast acting. Not all people will respond similarly and it may take finding your correct dosage. A medium size soft gel is not difficult to swallow and there is no unpleasant taste, nor have I noticed any detrimental side effects even from added preservatives included in this brand. Great way to try it without having to pay for a stronger dose or more capsules.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

find this is helping lower high night time cortisol helping me sleep better also notice memory improving. The quality is excellent with good ingredients no soy added which is good, tablets are not too large they are gel caps and go down easily and have no taste which is good I'm taking 3 at 8pm to lower high cortisol. will continue taking for a few months and hopefully see some improvement in my adrenal stress.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I believe it helps mental clarity, i test and experiment with all my vitamins, i take them for a month or two, then quit and see what happens, then i test them again; this product seems to me, to give a mental boost and clarity of thinking, noticeable when i quit taking them as well.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 22, 2022

This supplement includes high quality phosphatidylserine from sunflower seeds. It’s very important for my brain work. It’s improved my memory and cognitive functions. The dosage is 100 mg per capsule. The capsules are small size and comfortable to swallow. I like the effect. Capsules have no taste. I take one capsule per day.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I'm taking PS100 softgels for brain cell protection. I trust it is of excellent benefit because Jarrow is a trustworthy brand and I can rely on Jarrow supplements for high quality. What I like most is that the Jarrow brand contains no soy. I take one with breakfast and one with dinner daily.

Posted on May 11, 2022
4,637
15,547

I still smile each time i see how much this nootropic has helped me in my alertness, attention, cognition, memory, recall and mood. It is something you need to try to understand where am at. I just cannot imagine how much more effective i have become in my job as a real estate agent. I intend to use this all 2022 and come back to update. I highly recommend if you need any form of cognitive improvement. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been taking this product for years - this is the best one for the best price. I take 2 every night, and it really helps with my anxiety levels long term. I'll also take an extra during the day if I'm feeling extra anxious. Highly Highly recommend!

Phosphatidylserine is a supplement I take for better cognitive functions. It definitely improves memory and focus as well as short-term awareness. Effect is lasting also if one stops with Phosphatidylserine. Jarrow brand has a budget option at a great price as other brands are more pricy. Dosage is fine but 30 softgels run out fast as, to begin with, one needs to take more of them. Ingredients or source of Phosphatidylserine is safe sourced from sunflower. The size of softgels is convenient and easy to consume