Posted on May 1, 2022

In addition to being in great shape, I have also been feeling better and getting stronger. I have a lot more energy and my mood is better as well. The only downside is that it's a bit easier to feel hungry then I would like.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Feels good to shower with. Gives a clean feeling. Like that the ingredients are natural. Price also seems to be good and the packaging looks really good.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

my 11 yr old son wanted some fancier toiletries so I got him this. reasonable price for a good quality product that is a fairly eco-friendly choice. I like spicy, woodsy, citrusy scents and I am going to order one for myself as well now.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love the scent of this soap. The problem is the size is too small for this price. I tried it once but I won't buy it again untill they do a larger size for less money. The ther then that the quality is great.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I finally got to try this scent (citrus and ginger) and it’s wonderful. Super gentle on the skin with refreshing smell which is not too strong. The only downside is that it fades too fast and doesn’t leave your skin scented

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

body wash with citrus and ginger smell. feel resfreshing after each use. recommended product.

6a5a2a82-7893-4393-b0fd-c6da06de7227
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I liked the quality, the best brand for sure but unfortunately, the scent is not worth it. smells very cheap. my husband didn't like it either.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

daily use, great scent one of the best. the quality & size are perfect for the price. great effect & using frequently.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Just great body wash. jason is the best company It is highly recommended

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

great soap. smells wonderful, gentle and perfect for sensitive skin' all family is using it and loves it!!