Posted on Aug 16, 2021
Endless natural energy source

This is endless stable energy source for me. I dont get tired, I do much more in the day if I take AC. It works best with Jigsaw Magnesium SRT- B free. I take 3 magnesium tabs in the morning after breakfast and after few hours the adrenal cocktail away from food - this way it works the best. I dont need coffee anymore and my endurance is beyond belief! I get scared why I have done so much in one day and I am not tired at all!? Best is if i manage to take it twice a day, but still working on that. I use AC as a part of Root Cause Protocol. Its the best thing I have done to myself ever! I have lost weight and balanced my hormones, i dont crave sweets anymore and I am totally happy about my health.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have been making a homemade version of this for a while and immediately noticed the difference in my energy and water retention. The Jigsaw blend offers quality ingredients and it's a lot easier to just measure using the scoop and add to my morning water. Seems like this size of jar will last me for quite a while!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is a great way to get your essential electrolytes like sodium potassium etc in a natural form. It’s just right if you’re following the Magnesium or Root cause protocol by Morley Robbins. I like it because it’s a natural source of whole food Vitamin C. Not ascorbic acid plus it has a good natural salt for the sodium component. Makes a great adrenal cocktail without having to measure out everything individually. It won’t taste like a fizzy tasty drink. It’s quite salty which I like but it gives me subtle energy, keeps my head clear when I’m trying to focus/study/work. Hydration isn’t just about drinking water it’s about replacing electrolytes. Pricey but effective. I only take 1/2 dose and that works for me.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Was recommended this by a few people that are helping my healing journey and so happy I finally got my hands on it!! Use it daily in freshly squeezed juice and love the taste. Has definitely be helping with my fatigue and love that one little scoop and your good to go!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Easing sleepiness, sudden loss of energy after 1pm and low energy in the mornings. Very often it is all about tine adrenals sitting above your kidneys (produce over 40 hormones in your body). The product contains no fillers, high quality product. You might want to start slow and low and only then build up on the size of your daily consume.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Extremely effective to boost immunity & fatigue. Both my husband & daughter were combating a head cold. Both felt they recovered quickly after taking The Adrenal Cocktail & Whole Foods Vitamin C. It is now a daily requirement for our family. The taste is salty though palatable. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Introdced to me by a Functional Medicine doctor because adrenal saliva and urine readings low. I have been taking for only 1 week I do not feel any different but it is far too early and there is still a lot of powder left. It is not the most pleasant of tastes but one has to persevere

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I haven't felt this calm in sucah a long time. I'm so happy to have this support for my adrenals. It disolves quickly.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Doesn't taste the best as I don't expect it to, just mix with minimal water and shot and follow with water. Feeling a lot less tired.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I’m happy with this product. I take it when I first wake up in the morning and I use only half the amount suggested. Taste is, of course, a little salty but I feel it helps replenish electrolytes lost overnight.