Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I trust the Jigsaw brand for quality for purity. I take these as part of the root cause protocol. Taste fresh and pure, not fishy. As far as I can tell these a good quality omega 3 supplement. This is one of the best supplements you can take as far as my research.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a great way to get Vitamins A and D from a trusted source. I do not take regular fish oil as cod liver oil is a much better ingredient with better quality of benefits. Will order again to help with inflammation. No strange smells or taste which I appreciate.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I was happy to find an affordable yet quality cod liver oil on IHerb. You have to be careful about ingredients in fish oil products and I feel that I can rely on jigsaw for this product. Great food source of vitamin A and D, love that when I opened the package I didn’t smell any weird smells. Looking forward to reaping the benefits of this superfood!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These capsules are great. Taking cod liver oil in this form is much better than liquid. No fishy taste or a tablet dissolving as soon as I put it in my mouth. I take this supplement as part of the Root Cause Protocol for vitamin A and E and I feel so great when it’s part of my routine. I take it with food and don’t have any problems with a fishy taste. Tablets are on the bigger side but area good shape for swallowing can take a few at a time without getting stuck.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have been taking this supplement with means (2-3 tablets), and I believe this is helping my skin and overall nutrition (Omega 3s). Their is NO weird smell (or taste) like other fish oils that I have used previously, and I can genuinely say that this product is top notch now that I have used it for the past month.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Such a good quality ingredient list. Great way to get in your retinal internally to keep you from aging so quick. I like the benefits the fish liver has and that there is no after taste and the amount you get for the price is worth it. I like how it has helped my hair and skin

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

One of the best cod liver oils on the market. It is very important for the fish oil to be cold pressed using no chemicals AND to preserve natural vitamins A and D. Other brands first remove and purify the oil and then add synthetic vitamins A and D. Jigsaw does not do it and that is why I highly recommend this brand.

Amazing quality of Cod liver oil. I can't wait to give this a shot and see how it goes, I loved the ingredients of this cod liver, it has vitamins that occur naturally which is a great advantage

3e223d78-11c7-4bd2-8156-18be71656ad1
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Definitely prefer the convenience of CLO via capsules, even though the Jigsaw liquid is tolerable as well. The Jigsaw brand is a quality product and I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

loved it, felt better after first few days of taking it, will definitely be my go to Cod liver oil brand. no after test, awesome process and ingredients haven't had better