Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a fantastic product, it helps with a peaceful nights sleep, take just before bed, I love the packaging all in seperate little satchels! Also good for aching legs and muscles, taste is nice, really easy to drink, a little on the expensive side, but really good product and worth it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Jigsaw is an excellent sugar free product. My dad is still doing construction projects at age 72 (because he loves to work) and was having leg cramps at night. I bought this for him and it has resolved the problem. I play pickleball and use all their electrolyte products including this one. This has an excellent amount of magnesium and helps with body restoration.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This product helps me to relax and get a good night's sleep. It is easy to consume with a pleasant flavor. The quality of the product is very good. This product was recommended to me by my son-in-law who researched the product and thought the ingredients were good.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This is a great product , although not cheap it works great, especially helping to sleep at night, both my husband and i use this product it helps him with his legs and cramps. I would highly recommend this as it is great high quality.We take every night before bed, they are in seperate sachets just pop it into water.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I’ve used this product for two years now and find that it helps me sleep well, keeps me regular, and helps with achy muscles. I like the individual packages for travel, but miss have the big tub with a scoop available as it’s more cost effective. Great product!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I drink this before I go to bed. I no longer wake with inflammation in my neck which I suffered a lot from. I also never get headaches and generally feel really refreshed. It’s one of the best on the market and doesn’t give you side effects like some cheap magnesium supplements do.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Taste is good. I have just started taking it, so I'm not exactly sure if it is helping or not but hasn't done any harm yet. I take it before bed and do find that I sleep sounder. Not a huge fan of the packets for home use.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

delicious taste, I like how it froths up, convenient single serve packages. Some won't like the waste but I don't mind. Recommended by Grimhood

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

We love this for how easy it is to take and the taste. Through pregnancy it was phenomenal for me, I couldn't get enough of it and didn't miss a day.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

No longer wake up multiple times a night. I fall asleep fast! Love this stuff. It tastes nice, not too sparkly. Great value for the money.