Page 1 - Reviews - JoySpring, Pottywise, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I use this for my son who has issues with digestion. He’s had this issue sense he was young, other probiotics or prebiotics have been known to give him uncomfortable gas, or not make any changes. Potty wise has none of those issues. We will be using this for a long time to come

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I am very happy with PottyWise! My daughter was constantly constipated and scared to go #2. Since she started taking the PottyWise, she feels way more comfortable to use the bathroom. She knows that she will not be in pain. I am so glad and thankful for finding this amazing product! No cramps or diarrhea either.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

As a sufferer of several bowel obstructions and a radical Colectomy, the drops have been a Godsend! I daily take 1-4 droppers full. You can shake & take, or the sweet and tasty elixir can be added to your favorite foods or drink. I actually like the sweet taste! Potty Wise is intended for use in children over the age of 2; therefore, it’s safe & all-natural and great for adults too! The drops have definitely made a good change in my bowel habits!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I love how easy to use and tasty this product is not to mention the fast results on my digestion!Alot of orher products ive tried have been quite horrible tasting and ineffective. These drops not only taste good but the herbs in it provided quick relief in digestive issues I was having.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This worked really well for my toddler. I started her with this and it really worked well. I ended up buying it from another company and it didn’t work as well, so stick with this stuff from IHerb. Quality product. I have also tried Bioray products. They work about the same.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

my daughtre abdominal x ray showed sever constipation ..aftre using it ..it cleans my daughtre intestine .. she feels comfortable ..easy defecation with out causing diareah

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I use this for my daughter who either always has diarrhea or is constipated, since using these drops she has been finally pooping normal! No more straining or upset stomach!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I gave it to friend of mine's baby who had a hard time defecating, and she was very satisfied!

dfb6c156-fa19-4a88-831a-69f9800f63fb
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It’s super! I take it for my baby and I’m grateful to my doctor for prescribing this for her. Thank you all!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Absolutely love this product so much! Definitely helps with what it said it does