Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Taste good and great ingredients

This stuff is awesome so far! The taste is super good, I feel more energetic. It’s easy to take , full of good ingredients and the shipping was really fast. It comes in a handy dropper and I was surprised at how big the bottle was. I’ll definitely be reordering when I finish this one.

d44b1cca-fcd7-4319-8306-20a1a63478d0
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I LOVE that this is liquid so i can control the dosage as i desire. My other favorite things about this product are: Its sugar free 😁, AND unlike most Vitamin C products, it doesnt have a super strong, super artificial citrus orange taste. It tastes good, i cant put my finger on what it tastes like, but it is the most subtle flavor of the many vit. C products ive tried. Its also a good quantity. It will last awhile but not too long to where it would expire before i use it all. Definitely keeping this in my arsenal. 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Since Covid started, I've been taking Vitamin C, D and Zinc. When I found this one that had both Vitamin C + Zinc I decided to give it a try. It takes good. So far I have been fortunate enough to be Covid-free. Not sure if because of all the supplements I take, but I'll keep using this one for sure.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I know it’s stressed to everyone and it’s true - Vitamin C is so important to staying healthy and keeping your immune system strong. I like these drops as a simple way to get my daily C without having to take large pills. Easy to use and tastes good too!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It tastes delicious. No issues with the dropper and easy to use. I like that it's sugar-free and in liquid form. Simply add to water or juice every morning and you're good to go. I highly recommend it to all who want a boost in their immunity. It contains a good dose of vitamin c among other ingredients. I'm pleased with my purchase to say the least.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Has a good flavor! Makes it easier for me to remember to take because it’s a dropper :) no aftertaste, and I haven’t been sick! Yay!

0de6096d-c438-4c1f-a09e-5dd39921b5aa
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Best Vc + zinc for kids especially when they start going to school. The taste it’s good. The only thing is There is no guidance for the portion to take.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like this vitamin c with zinc in liquid which tastes delicious. I hope it has a bigger size at a cheaper price, and also scale indicating where the 1/2 full drop is on the dropper.