Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Made with quality ingredient, tastes great, good portion size, and nicely packaged. My kids and I love to eat these for our snack. Goes well with English tea, especially earl grey tea. I also like the chocolate covered ones from this same brand. Great for gifting. I would order again.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

100% would recommend and buy again! I can finish the entire pack in one sitting because it is that good! It has the crunch factor, strong buttery and almond flavour.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Delicious!!! Crunchy and buttery. The package is divided into portions so you don't eat too much. My friends loved it too. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

A light little cracker with great quality taste. Almond is one of my favorite flavors to eat, so I found this a most tasty snack and it's the prefect size!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Super tasty! Love it, repeated purchase. Adults and kids both love it. Crispy and buttery. It’s pricey considering the number of biscuits in the packet, but worth the treat every once in a while, especially when there’s a discount on iherb.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Very flavorful but had to chew with partial dentures. I would definitely buy them again though because they taste that good. I might try softening them up by dunking them in hot coffee.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I’m so glad that they’re sold out because 2 packages was eaten in one single day. So good!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Crunchy and delicious. Good almond taste, several cookies in box.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My favorite variety from this brand! Perfectly crunchy! Not stale.