Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Very good quality. We use ist for our granola or just for a snack. It is also good in jogurt. I can recommend it. It is tasty and smells good. The package is fine. It is also a good size for two people. It is sure good for a diet.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

It’s chewy, not crunchy. Kinda sticks to your teeth after eating. Put it in the freezer in attempt to make it crunchy but it didn’t work. Slightly sweet and tangy. My girl loves it so will purchase again.

ea4c2d19-9c0a-4e1e-a58b-72eedb7afd8b
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

The brand has kept high quality food. The strawberries are made from good ones and are sweet. The slight improvement maybe they can cut the fruit at a wider surface area so each piece can be larger;) Also, I finish it so soon as a snack alone, or add to yoghurt!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Eat them straight out of the package. Use them for baking. Blend them into powder and use them in various recipes. These have a great taste and are very versatile in ways you can use them.

AmURLn
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It’s crunchy and super delicious. It melts in the mouth which makes it a nutritious snack for my 18 month old baby girl. I’m so happy with it, it’s organic too.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Okay these were a little addictive, I can almost finish one bag in one sitting! I do wish there was more in each bag! Tasty, fun crunchy texture, great for cereals and oatmeal! Recommend!

Posted on May 7, 2022

The quality of the fruit is not that bad .. the strawberries are moist and not very dry... the taste of the ingredients product are okay... the serving size is okay not much .. smells strawberries ... the package is okay it has a zip lock which is good to store it well .

NatalieAB
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

High quality and clean strawberries. It is good in smoothies, oatmeals, and cereals.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

These are very chewy. They are good if that is what you are looking for, but I guess I was expecting something more along the lines of a freeze dried product.