Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It has a lovely soothing scent. Used it on my husky and I think the quality's great. She doesn't have ticks at the moment but I have noticed her scratching which I why I bought this bottle but since using it the scratching has lessened, which I think is all thanks to the shampoo.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Foamed up very well, smells refreshing, and does not dry out my dogs skin. It seems to actually help with her dry skin. She has not been having skin flaking since using this. Truly the best dog shampoo especially for summer! Try to do a dog wash every 2 weeks during flea season if you don’t use pesticides.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I love KIn + Kind products, their ingredients and quality! Scent is quite strong at first, but its also point to leave in coat scent that ticks and fleas dont like. I would say it is quite gently, because I use it on my yorkies who have very sensitive skin with no problems. Even we dont have fleas, I like to use it as preventive step.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This shampoo is so much better than I dared to hope. We got some foster puppies in and I gave both a bath first thing after they arrived. They didn't have many fleas, but the ones they had drop off them dead when I rinsed out the shampoo.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Have been using kin+kind for my dog for a couple of years now. Always liked their products as they are gentle and uses natural ingredients.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

it has a fresh scent. foams really well and I think it's really useful. I will continue using it on my cat and see the long-term results

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Lovely scent but not too overwhelming. My pup seems to tolerate it well, he's a bit of a wriggler, so maybe it's calming as well, I wish! Only used it the once so far but it seems gentle, certainly good to my hands

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The effect is good! My three cats scratch every summer. It's good to use a bottle. This is the second repurchase.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

this shampoo really did get rid of fleas, but it wasn't a big infestation. I will see how it does this spring

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great stuff. The fleas fall off in a bad state.