Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Yummy

My grandchildren love these and so do I! Easy to microwave a quick cake, let cool and top with a spoon of yogurt and it’s awesome. A bit sweet so the yogurt balances the flavor for me. Perfect for when we’re camping and can use the microwave. Both flavors taste great. So simple to make!

Very tasty! Very easy to make, the instructions are very simple. I didn’t expect it’d be so delicious and so easy to make a little “soufflé” cake. The salted caramel chips give it some sort of unique flavor, it’s a great combination. It has just the right size, not too large and not too small, I’ve shared it together with my husband:) Unfortunately I think it’s quite sugar-overloaded, it’s sweet, it’s not something you should eat frequently, especially if you are on a diet. I hope they’ll use stevia or alcohol-based sugar. As a one-time desert it was very enjoyable.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

THis is soooo good. I bought a few as a treat to myself, they are ready after a few minutes in the microwave. WHile it does have healthy ingredents, and is gluten free, make sure you read the nutitional facts. This is not a every day eat, but perfect for a guilty pleasure

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I heard good reviews on this product and decided to give it a try. I really enjoyed the chocolate cake, but found the salted caramel chips to be lacking in caramel flavor and excessive in salty flavor. I'd likely re-purchase for a quick indulgence on occasion and just take out the salted caramel chips prior to adding water and microwaving.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I mostly love it! It's a bit sweeter than I would like and I am not a fan of sugar as a quality ingredient but the taste is otherwise SUPERB! The size is awesome for one, the package is good, super easy to make and use, and if it had just some healthier ingredients like erythritol instead of sugar and brown rice flour instead of white I'd eat this every day of the week! It's really good!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

So good for an easy sweet fix. We use these in my family when my non-gf husband eats sweets and we can't find any gf options around.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

SO GOOD! Love that it is not a whole cake! Great flavor. So rich it could be eaten in 2 servings. Would go great with vanilla ice cream.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I’m obsessed with these! They taste delicious and the serving size is just right. I wish they had more flavors available because I really love them. I’m watching my diet so these are a wonderful gluten free treat! Great quality too~

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The taste is addicting. It's super delicious with convenient packaging. The ingredients, for he most part is great, but I wish they wouldn't use whey or milk. There are healthier and more suitable alternatives. Get creative King Arthur Flour!

Posted on May 19, 2022

the most amazing quick cake recipe I have ever tasted. high quality ingredients produce amazingly tasting snack nice serving, I left some because I got too full. gluten free which is great. good size and packaging.