Posted on Jul 1, 2022

High quality, excellent taste, good package. Size is relatively small at this price. I like this brand very much and not easy to find it in my country. Lucky it's available in iherb though it's always out of stock. Hope iherb can manage to keep it on shelf and add on more King Oscar products.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

The best-canned herring! These are hard to find in the stores so I was pleased to find them here at iHerb, and also at such a good price. Pair these with some reduced salt saltines and you have a great meal in a pinch that is also healthy and a great source of Omega 3's without an overpowering fishy taste. Great single serving size too. I was able to purchase several at a time, which will tide me over for a while. Happy to have found this resource. Fast shipping too!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Have bought it again and again, love the smoky taste and the fillets are fresh. Smaller portion so that I can finish in one or two meal.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Most ideal kipper for a va riety of meals any time of the day no matter where you are. This plus sliced onion and tomato becomes my morning meal plus a cup of coffee.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I'm glad I could buy King Oscar brand from iHerb. I didn't see this smoked herring at any other store. I like both the taste and reasonable price. You can enjoy variety of your own recipes with crackers, pasta, or salad. I reordered and keep in stock.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

good. That's why King OScar products are always out of stock. I wish iherb will restock them, all of them. Herrings are a good oily fish for one's health.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great Taste And Quality, I Think They Delicious With Saltines. They Say That They Are Very Good For You And That Is Better Yet, I Would Eat Them Anyway, But I Like It Better Since They Are Good For You. Thanks.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Cool. Two small fish fillet inside the can. Good to bring out to picnic and add on to bread together with some lettuce to make an easy sandwich.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It's pretty good. Always good to have as a back up, when you don't have any meat in the fridge and don't have the time to go shopping.