Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Summer is coming and more showers would be required, the body wash has a refreshing smell, feels clean and is non sticky, even children love it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This body wash is smooth and creamy with an invigorating scent. It brings me confidence to know I am using a clean product. I herb was prompt in shipping And kept me updated. I am a satisfied customer.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This was ok. The scent of lemongrass was very light. I didn't really smell any eucalyptus. It lathered well and I felt clean after using it. But I just want wowed. I don't feel like my skin benefited from washing with this product. To avoid waste I now use it as a hand wash.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Haven't used for long. I love the fact it lathers very much. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I didn’t love this. It’s just ok. Not worth my money. I won’t be buying again. It smells bland and I like strong scents that linger on the skin.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love this product, smells amazing leaves my skin prepped for after shower moisturizer. Truly recommended.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love natural products and eucalyptus and lemon grass is so wonderful.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Smells nice! My skin doesn’t feel dry after using it

Katya greenblog
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool new shower gel with goat milk, eucalyptus and lemongrass with an expensive and very interesting composition. There is also liposomal vitamin C, lactobacilli, probiotics and goat's milk. Everything for skin health! I don’t know how all these wonderful ingredients manage to improve our skin in the process of soaping, but it’s nice that they are there))) The gel itself is, of course, wonderful! Foams, cleans 5+, smells gorgeous, such a coniferous forest smell. I love this scent. Recommend! I will buy all the brand new items)))