Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Superb!

One of my fav snacks! These are super delicious and flavourful! Also the bag of these fishies is nog and reminds me of Mary Poppin’s Purse, you keep reaching in and the fish keep coming! My only warning is, they are quite chewy and get stuck to your teeth easily. For me it’s worth it, especially when I’m craving sugar - it prevents me from eating 1/2 the contents of my fridge. A bit of floss and you’re as good as new, not to mention insanely satisfied! Woohoo 5 stars for you!

016c798e-2ec7-4585-939c-16f516a91774
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

These are more fruit candies/snack than gummy candy. While fruit gummy bears from "kiss my keto" are quite chewy and harder, these fishes are softer, like hardened jam(?) and reminds me of softened toffee somewhat. Anyway, I liked them quite a lot despite this difference. I wish, though, that they would have different packaging: 12 packs would be much more convenient than 6 big ones. Not even from perspective of carbs intake, more to keep candies fresh as you either need to share a bag or eat it all in one sitting.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I think other gummies from kiss my keto taste better. These ones taste like a mix of tomato and strawberry. I don't know where this odd taste comes from, maybe It's the carrot extract, maybe the agar-agar. The consistency is very chewy, not like normal gummies as I know them. Moreover, as you can see on the pictures, they also stick together like molten chocolate pieces. I like that they add MCT oil. However, they only use palm based one and not a coconut MCT oil. Palm oil is environmentally concerning.

c52e1039-76d4-4ffc-9637-a498f5e4af23
99238708-5ef1-48c0-ac1a-502461b3e840
68e1b53e-a708-462e-aca7-8975faf2094c
b0de8dbd-1d9c-45b7-810d-621f69f2a58b
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet so I am always looking for keto snack, this is quite promising as the ingredients seems to be quite clean, it tastes good too. However, it would be better if the amount of the product is more as you can finish a package in one hour.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Taste is relatively okay. Not Great, just good. Yet to find my favorite “keto” gummies, but this will do for now. Ordered it twice. Had 11 bags so far. Only 1 left. Not sure if I’ll order more (after the last bag in the picture). Hope that helps.

9a00601c-c45e-4281-8575-cc6b659611ae
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It is less chewy than ordinary candies. This the only keto candies I have ever eaten so I am not sure if it is the usual texture of keto candies. I think it is a good snack, with a much lower calories. However, given the price, i will only repurchase when there is a significant discount.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Love this treat so much! It fulfills my sweet tooth whilst giving me fiber with very little net carbs. There is no aftertaste, and texture is very good as well. On a keto lifestyle, this is a must have.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love all of the Kiss my Keto products!!! If you ask me these taste exactly the same as the sugary ones. Once I start a bag I finish the bag!!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is not bad , compare gummy bear from the same brand , I like the gummy bear more. I think the fish friend one , taste a little like Swedish fish. At least the texture is similar