Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I bought this to wear them with my socks on before bedtime, the next day my cracked heels become soft to touch, the concentrated Cream quality is good and after-use feeling is Awesome!!! I bought the Foot Mask and Hand Mask as well, Love the ROSE scent & rose prints on the masks, worth every cents!

The effect of using the mask is just amazing! They become so pink, very smooth and soft. Just perfect heels. the mask can also be adjusted to the elbows if the skin in these places requires additional care.

cda33371-09fd-4299-9a13-1fdf448b6560
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

It was amazing! Just healed my very dry heels and a little secret: after removing, it still was moist enough and I decided to wrap it around my toes as well ;)

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I purchased all of these products in the range. The foot mask and leg mask too. Smell is pleasant and strong. Quality is exceptional and it left the skin refreshed and hydrated.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I am in love with this, I have very rough heels and this helped soo much, they are as smooth as ever and I will purchase again

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I loved it , the quality is great, i saw the difference in my heels immediately after using it. The packaging is fine and it's easy to use.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I was glad to try the new product. There are two masks in the package, which must be separated and then also separated from each side by making a sock on the heel. The mask has a pleasant rose scent, there is enough cream in the mask. I watched a movie and made this mask on my feet, after a couple of hours my heels were fresh, moisturized, I will definitely get this mask again.

caa87d43-fb9e-41bf-a5e1-d74e1592bdd4
6826b84c-fee9-4280-a197-fd27d4c0c8fb
8c1225c5-c5b3-4e8f-b342-f35126fdf5f7
a4d33162-d906-448a-b53c-157bb4636fc0
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Nice thick salve. So far, no magic as compared to other foot salves. Tiny container, but true that you don't seem to need much.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

cant see if it really works, i just use one pair of it, but the smell is good

Posted on May 31, 2022

Excellent! mask for dry & rough heels moisturizes & smooths rough & cracked heels good quality