Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is my favorite energy supplement. I’m on my 5th container of it and can definitely confirm that I like it. I used to depend on preworkout but hated all of the harsh ingredients and fillers. KOS has clean ingredients and has the same effect. I feel energized and clear minded for the day. No crashes and it taste great!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love the blue colour and I love the energy it give me. It taste great! I have been feeling so down and out lately so this is a good change!

Posted on May 24, 2021

I love the color of this ! It reminds me of Hawaii ocean waves _ <3 and it has a nice blueberry taste_ I mix it up in the morning for a Quick boost _ to put something in my stomach that’s not too heavy just before yoga. Love it

Posted on May 24, 2021

What can I say, This pre workout energy boost combined with the protein powder is a real game changer. Just knowing it comes from the same facility makes me happy. The flavor is amazing and it will give you a nice boost in energy. I used to take redbull or monster energy drink for it. But this is way better and natural!

Posted on May 16, 2021

First thing that struck me is the actual flavor. Other pre-workout products taste artificial to me. Which is a shame cause they do work. Others contain caffeine which is not good for the body. What I like about this product is the fact that it only consists out of natural ingredients. It contains spirulina and blue berries to gives that natural boost of energy, without the artificial flavor.

Posted on May 16, 2021

No more caffeine for me. This vegan solution for pre-workout is spot on. I don't like product with caffeine cause it's not good for my blood pressure. However, because of this solution I can actually enjoy the benefits of a nice pre-workout drink, while still having a great impact on my body. The taste is amazing! The ingredients are USDA organic certified. Only the best of the best!

Posted on May 13, 2021

I had no clue what to expect from something that's called bolt from the blue. But all I can say is that it tastes good, dissolves easy and most of all it gives me an energy boost. The spirulina, I usually take the green one, has a great impact on my mood and energy. I actually use this as a pre-workout cause I feel pumped when taking this supplement.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Honestly the colour is good and pretty but the taste is not as gd as expected:( It is too sweet and artificial... That sweetness is too overpowering that I feel bad after drinking or mixing in my oatmeal... but perhaps add a bit of acidic food in it will be better? Please consider twice before purchasing if you are not a fan of super sweet food or artificial berry taste😬 Please like this comment if you find useful

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It’s good product, the main issue for me is the flavor I did not liked.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great stuff. I am going to buy this again. I love it and Great tasting. It's a great energy item