Posted on May 18, 2022
Good!

I've taken almost one full bottle. I like the brand KOS and use a few other formulas and supplements they make but I'm not quite sure I see a noticeable difference since I'm taking this formula. Maybe my skin looks smoother and brighter but I bought it for my nails and hair and so far, I don't see a profound difference. Will give it more time. Meanwhile it digests well, no negatives from taking it.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great product, with very well selected ingredients, such as size and doses completely suits me. There are great benefits for the body. For better results I take 1 capsule twice a day after meals.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I started using these capsules ever since I saw them on Instagram. It seemed like a nice combination that would actually tackle all different problems that I have been facing. The first way for me to actually notice a significant difference was my nails. My nails are very thin and break easily. After about 2 weeks, I hit my hand and my immediate reaction was my nail broke. Little did I know, it didn't! It bend a bit, but it DID not break! That was an amazing feeling to have and it showed me that it actually works!

Posted on May 24, 2021

Since I have been taking these beauty capsules I can honestly say that my hair is growing a lot faster then it was before. Also, my hair has gained more volume since my hair really was thin! I have been using these products for the last 3 months and so far I hit the jackpot with this one.

Posted on May 21, 2021

I used to take these in gummy form, however gummies just do not do it for me. It's unnecessary ingredients. If you like candy you would like that but not for me. I take this with just some water and it's great. It has a lot of vitamin's like C, D and E and minerals like biotin and Niacin. These last two make your nails and hair grow so much faster! It's called a beauty blend for a reason.

Posted on May 16, 2021

I've been using these now for about 2 months. I gotten my first bottle from my sister after she raved about it. I started using it and after about a week I could notice two things. My nails became stronger and my hair was picking up speed. I noticed it on my eyebrows first cause I had to take care of them sooner then expected. This is a great product to help different aspects on the body!

Posted on May 13, 2021

This product helped my nails grew within 2 weeks. My nails are typically very weak and break easily. After taking these capsules after about a week I start seeing great results. Not only my hair but also my skin was glowing more and I had less dimples. And my hair felt more soft and started growing a little bit faster! This is the one for me!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great! Didn’t notice any changes on my hair length but I started to get compliments on my skin and hair.

Posted on May 4, 2021

I just started to take it and after one week I noticed that my skin looks more fresh and clear. I didn’t need even to put a foundation on my skin, plus I’m on sugar free diet, so maybe this combo works well😉

37195c5b-61fb-4039-907d-6f925e7a3a52
Posted on Jun 12, 2021

My hair, nails and skin actually showed a significant difference after about 3 weeks of using this product. It's called good beauty for a reason and I take about 2 capsules per day.