Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Прекрасно! LOVED IT!!

A few days back I got my Coconut Milk Powder! 🧡... I ordered it with other product of Iherb - Organic coffe (light roast)... Yes, it does not delute in my coffee smoothly but I found the way - I aaded some freshly made coffee in my coffee grinder then added coconut powder and it did its MAGIC!! After that I just added it in my cup of coffee. MAAGICAAL!! 😀😀😘... Definitely I am going to order it again!! It tastes like nomal milk powder with hint of Coconut! Plus it has ONLY ONE ingredient - Coconut powder without any sweeteners or thickeners of any sorts!! HAPPY.)

02116dd8-a6d6-4729-b801-f631f557f116
d35a5b9c-1a68-4e94-9d38-287782272a28
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

What a wonderful taste! We added the recommended amount of KOS organic coconut milk powder to our favourite cup of coffee and, presto, we had a great tasting cup of coffee. Sure, the coffee does not lighten up as much as with our regular coconut milk. But it didn't matter. The taste was wonderful! You can be sure that we will be taking this coconut milk powder with us on our future travels so that we can also enjoy our coffees away from home.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Coconut Cream without anything added! Yes please! this is fantastic. Tastes amazing and mixes well in an electric blender with milk and fruit. Also good in Hot Coffee but I found it best to add just a little hot water to dissolve it, then add the rest of the hot water. Will definitely be repurchasing again.

Really nice and simple way for adding a bit of extra taste & nutrition to foods. Great for mixing into recipes. Unlike a few other products I looked at, this one’s composition is just 1 quality ingredient, which is always a bonus! The packaging is well designed too. I’d definitely recommend this over other similar items.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I won't buy milk bottle anymore. Too easy make a glass of milk with kos. Kos has beautiful product with good quality and ingredients... The size is quite big bottle. I use it to make my glass of coconut milk.... Great source of good fats, gives me energy and antibacterial support

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was surprised how delicious and fresh tasting this coconut powder is...There is no hint of anything artificial in the flavor... It's pure and natural tasting, no sodium, no sugars or sweeteners...That's why I bought it...because it's pure and simple.....It's perfect for coffee, hot or iced and I started adding a few spoons to smoothies which gave a bland tasting neutral powder a pleasant coconut flavor. I've tried other coconut milk powders before, none of which I really liked.. I will absolutely buy KOS again.

Posted on May 12, 2022

High quality and organic ingredient. Tastes great, not gritty. I am going to use this in place of packaged coconut milk; it will save money. Coconut milk is very beneficial and I’m going to mix it into a lot of soups and desserts and smoothies.

979a8988-1111-49db-a188-a6767ccd16fa
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

An amazing product with great quality and strong taste of coconut. It's perfect for kids since it's vegan, has no sugar and no additional ingredients with weird names.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It's unusual to find a coconut powder without added maltodextrin. They mostly all come from same source, but I guess KOS must have their own facility or supplier. Anyway, I am very happy to find a pure, organic coconut powder. I'm blending two scoops into my coffee with MCT oil each morning and it makes a very nice hot drink! Good, creamy taste.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought this for the first time and like the taste very much. Still trying to figure out how to get it to stir completely without leaving little tiny lumps, but it doesn't bother me because the flavor isn't affected by it. I use it in my hot cacao drink and adds a nice taste. I think the price is reasonable for the amount of servings you get.