Posted on Jan 8, 2022
מצוין!

A large number of dishes, excellent price, we bought after reading reviews that the product has a more pleasant smell and taste than the competition, so this is not spirulina, this is spirulina…

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I always add 1 scoop of KOS organic spirulina in my post workout protein shake. It has a lot of antioxidants that help with muscle recovery.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I usually use the Vimergy Spirulina but they were out of stock so I purchased this as a replacement and did find the colour and smell to be different but I’m assuming it still did the same job in my heavy metal detox smoothie……..

Posted on May 11, 2021

Spirulina how I love this! This stuff truly is the best. I never skip a day and use this at least one time a day. I put it in my protein shake and mix it with some other supplements before a workout. I feel such a natural boost for hours after taking this stuff. I don't use the pre-workout things that much, but I do use this Spirulina powder quite a bit. I use my vitamix to mix everything up! Chocolate protein powder, cold brew coffee, 1 frozen banana, 1 serving of Spirulina, some ice cubes and a scoop of peanut butter! Try it !!!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great product, definitely recommend, it doesn't have a nasty smell.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Its sooooooooooo healthy i really recommend The best one I’ve tried so far

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

One of the highest and most potent spirulina powders on iHerb. I need it to balance my diet. I get a immense boost of energy every time I use this product. It taste great and it's a great pre-workout energy mix. The funny thing is it only consists out of 1 ingredient. Nothing can top this.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

love the taste and I feel more enegetic after taking it.Quality too is good and disolves fast in my smoothies.Ingredients fantastic!!!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

So happy to find this quality, organic product at such a great price!

Posted on May 12, 2022

The packaging is good. The colour is very dark green as expected.