Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is my 2nd time buying it and it's by far the best charcoal toothpaste I ever used. It cleans gently, but very well and leaves a fresh sensation that lasts. Good for my sensitive teeth. Its taste, flavor and texture are better than of other toothpastes of this type. It also whitens a bit. Will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This ended up being one of my favorite toothpastes so far! I was surprised that the lather is not dark, considering how black the toothpaste looks. It cleans well and doesn't feel gritty at all, and the flavor is not super strong which is really nice! It definitely has a salty taste but that should be expected, the largest word on the tube is "salt"! It doesn't bother me and I really like the classy look of it too.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Just as it says it has charcoal for cleansing and bamboo salt that has many minerals to strengthen the teeth as well as a hint of peppermint to add a nice touch for the taste. This toothpaste is however not flouride free, so if you are looking for those, then you do now want this. But otherwise look no further, this is a good toothpaste that leaves your teeth clean and your mouth feeling refreshed!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Parsley toothpaste. Leaves teeth white and oral cavity fresh. I also like to brush my gums and tongue to reduce breathlessness. And the ointment does it hugely! At first a little strange to brush with black ointment. But the feeling disappears quickly. Sometimes sold at a discount - so worth it. Nice amount in the container.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Love this toothpaste! I can definitely see and feel a difference since I first started using it. I ran out recently and had to use my old baking soda brand and it made my teeth hurt and tasted terrible.. I only wish you got a bigger tube for what you pay for but I guess that’s the price for health these days.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

By utilizing sodium chloride, or table salt, as an active ingredient, salt toothpaste acts as a gentle abrasive, capable of removing stains from teeth. Salt toothpaste typically contains other useful ingredients. The flavour is plain but you can feel the salty taste... my kids use it everyday and no complaints 😜🙂.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent tooth paste. The flavors is so settle which is a plus for me. Cleans my teeth better than other products I tried. I’m going to repurchase it. Nice packaging.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The flavor was not strong at all but you can taste a bit of the saltiness while washing your teeth! I have sensitive teeth and it was gentle while using. Also has left my teeth more clean after using it

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The product is really good. It cleans very gently and made my teeth shiny, has no intrusive taste of mint, nor it is salty. It doesn't foam much, which for me is an advantage.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My favorite toothpaste. Far better than any other charcoal toothpaste I've tried. This one is smooth and lightly minty, no grit, and doesn't cause any sensitivity.