Nerylin
Posted on Sep 19, 2021
Helped with candida

After trying many medicine for candida overgrowth I finally found this garlic extract. And it helped me a lot with all annoying symptoms. Good capsules size, easy to swallow. No garlic taste at all. Dosage is 2 capsules twice daily. I took it with every meal (3 times daily). As a benefit - support healthy intestinal function and digestive balance.

8c60f4e7-9f42-448e-982b-cde636bbc3e5
f5c17a91-63e7-4d37-9511-d88295b72a52
kbeauty
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

this medicine is really powerful and helps reduce candida. but if you stop it, it comes back. but if you want to get rid of it, you have to keep diet with no sugar, yeast, fermented products, milk and gluten for at least 2 months. i was also taking oregano oil, bromelain+arginine, monolaurin and some other supplements which were advised by my nutritionist. it really helped me and candida has gone

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

We take Kyolic Garlic to cleanse the body from parasites, bacteria overgrowth (Candida), pathogens, mold, fungus, viruses. I consider garlic to be an essential supplement to address underlying conditions including Lyme Disease, Autoimmune conditions, etc. Matula Tea is another excellent remedy for candida, ulcers and H.Pylori and parasites. Mastic Gum, Berberine and Monolaurin are also good for H.Pylori and penetrating the biofilm of pathogens.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Started taking this 3x a day before meals a few weeks ago with other antimicrobials such as oregano oil and colloidal silver. Paired with a low carb/starch diet this can be quite potent and you can expect some unpleasant die off symptoms, however this should only last ~1 week and symptoms will start to improve!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This has made such a difference in overall health! I sometimes use other enzymes just to change it up occasionally but this is our mainstay. We occasionally eat sugary items and have always had a reaction indicative of Candida which is miserable but find the effects greatly reduced when we take this with our meals. This is the main digestive for us. It's really great!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1945

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The best product ever to decongest nasal passages as well as bronchi and is the sociable garlic; it is odor-free in the breath and perspiration but still effective. In addition, Louis Pasteur observed garlic's antibacterial activity in 1858 and it has been used as a food and medicine for thousands of years.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have bought this supplement for my Dad, he has issues with constipation and digesting his food. This supplement was recommended by friend. It is easy to swallow, don’t have garlic aftertaste. My Dad thinks that this garlic extract helps him to have better digestion and that is body is getting better elimination

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Kyolic aged garlic extract with ginger does wonders for my sometimes testy gut. The capsule format is much easier to swallow than the tablet format.

7b1a6c53-23e2-40d1-b68f-05765c44e19e