Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love love love these colors and the quality is great , i use the blush color for a slight color for my lips and it's beautiful! The sparkling sheer color in the middle is charming!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I liked the palette the colors are very beautiful and and soutible, if you like pinky colors then this one could be good choice the texture is more poudry ,but the pigmentation is very great

For me this is another excellent, pretty palette from this company: I bought several eye shadows from L.A. already and they never disappoint. I love the depth of the colour of the pigments and the combination of shimmery and mat hues. We can create so many different looks! they are easy to apply, to blend and do not irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses). I recommend buying 100%. If my review helps please give me a thumbs up 👍 thank you!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Beautiful and strong colors Good texture I bought it for my 7 years old girl and she like it

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have collected quite a few of these 9 pan eyeshadow. love everyone of them

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I love the colors and I research the company so I was a little shocked to find out the product is still made in China.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It’s so good color

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love this product.Very good quality.Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Very beautiful colour combos☺ Packaging looks good.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022