Posted on May 27, 2022

Scent is amazing !!!! Really smells like candy!!! Package came very fast to uae. Amazing composition! Lasts like amazing caramel perfume at my hair 😍 no need to put on the scalp - only ends. Easy to use! Amazing quality! Good size. It benefits - protect hair from heat. Doesn’t moisture. Good for sensitive.

d3ce35f2-c440-4d1b-8263-6e73aed9d676

this product is like wow! after I use it and straighten the hair it's just soo sleek shiny and beautiful that I cannot!! the scent is also kinda nice,but it doesn't stay long on the hair. also would like to mention that when I use hairdryer with this spray it doesn't work as nice as with straightener for my thick hair idk why. would recommend !!!

Waleedodeh
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I enjoy this QUALIty product! It makes your hair smell (Scent ) SO nice and does the job of protecting it. I will be repurchasing for sure! BUT, just a warning, I now have to go outside to spray my hair. I have tile flooring, and whatever bits of the spray that hit the floor make it incredibly slippery. No matter if you are barefoot, put a towel down, wear shoes, everything will now slip on the floor it landed on. It doesn’t feel sticky or oily, the floor feels dry so it's hard to detect where it is unless you slip a little. big size for such a price.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

the scent and quality of this product are perfect! you can use it often for the perfect hair! the size is perfect and it’s suitable for sensitive scalps! the benefits are endless and the packaging is great! i love this product so much and i can’t wait to use it again!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It leaves a good scent in hair and moisturizes your cuticles. The quality is good it leaves my hair shining. However, i am not so sure about the protection it assures, this is something to notice in a longer term of use. The size is also good it lasts for a long time especially if you don't use heat as much.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is the best hair product you can find It leaves you with shiny (not greasy) and frizz free hair that lasts up yo 3 days. For someone who always struggles with extremely frizzy hair i am glad i came across this product plus it protects you hair from heat What more can u ask for

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It's the best product to protect your hair from heat. My hair are so shine and soft. I really recommend it to everyone. Trust me, you'll be surprised by this. The quality of the spray it's over expectations

2b336bfb-bf59-4e12-83ff-70226b17e616
a28ea2b0-fdbd-4ec6-a233-d969a5293349
Posted on May 3, 2022

Does a great at job at giving me a smooth blowout without the frizz, even on a rainy day. Lovely floral coconut scent. I use my hands to apply for better control, blowing out one section at a time. Lightweight and no clumping or oily look.

674a6512-9c4b-4acd-8ea6-92d1858ac06b
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Awesome heat protector! Great scent and easy to use! The bottle has a good size for the price. It leaves my hair soft and moisturised! Love this product abs will continue buying in the future!

3af303f3-ab98-41fd-a648-4caa940aa952
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This one is just amazing I put it first then I straighten my hair and I ended up with the shiny soft hair amazing product. It has a nice scent to it easy to use and size is good enough UPDATE: i have noticed if i spray a little bit too much it will make my hair sticky and look like it has an oily effect to it especially after straightening it . I’ll keep testing it and put a new update

e807be73-6c91-4738-b20d-77cea4a0955c