Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Got this as dark blonde color came out orange. This is really strong purple color! I have to use gloves, otherwise it colors my fingers. I got one drop on the plastic toilet seat, blue mark doesn’t go off. So be careful! If this doesn’t help you, nothing will. It helped me slightly. Used also purple conditioner from L’oreal.

34cb5d62-7d9f-43af-a5e8-272a407555f3
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I live in Japan, where I decided to get my hair highlighted. It’s not easy to find purple shampoos here so I ordered this one here on iHerb. I use it once a week. The scent is very subtle. I love how silky my hair feels after I use it. Will rebuy!

RGA640
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Used it twice already. So far so good. This shampoo can be used once a week to maintain the highlights on my brown hair, for it not to be orange-y or brassy. You just have to leave it for 1-2 minutes before rinsing, for it to leave purple pigments. Maybe I will buy the matching conditioner since I like this shampoo's scent and formula. Not irritating on my scalp

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I really like this shampoo for my thin, brittle and old gray hair. It seems to brighten it up and get the yellow out. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much to thicken hair, but everything else is fine.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been trying a few different kind on shampoo for my gray hair. This is the fourth one and finally I found what I was looking for. My hair looks mostly silver with a little of purple shade.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Followed direction and kept it for 3 min. Turned out not enough. There was absolutely no visible result. Gray hair remained usual gray tone, brown hair remained usual brown. Will try to double the time to see if it may make a difference. My hair is probably 85% gray, thin , but somewhat freezy. Update 6 months later: I kept using it and slowly started noticing change. Keep in mind - I now put it in as soon as I get in the shower and leave it in the hair for the entire time I'm in the shower - so for good 10 min at least.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bought this shampoo, because I needed my blond hair to be without yellowish color in it. This shampoo works great. I don’t even need to leave it on my hair. Instantly it eliminates the yellow color. Thank you

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A very good quality of purple shampoo with a lot of benefits it moisturizes the scalp I use it to tone my bleach blonde hair . The scent is very nice and I would highly recommend Packaging and size of the product are good

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is the first time I try a purple shampoo and I was a little afraid at first, but I'm so glad I did. My hair is really nice and it smells beautiful. Love it!