Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Another good product!

A very mild flavoured almond butter, the quality is excellent! I loved every bite of this. It just melts in your mouth. I love this on top of a piece of bread with a cup of hot cocoa! I wish the price could be better though. This is organic and without GMOs so it is worth it. I like that iherb has brought more almond butter products so that I could try more than the one I bought the other times. If you like my review I appreciate it !

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been buying almond butter on iherb for many years. Came across this brand which looks interesting. Love it's unsalted/no sugar. Perfect on toast and smoothies.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Appears to be a good company. Never tasted but simply quality ingredients. Fur stars because it comes in a PLASTIC bottle so I never tried it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This almond butter tastes great. The oil and butter separation is hard to mix, especially in the winter. Maybe this is worth purchasing during warmer months when the almond butter can mix well with the oil.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Delicious taste, good ingredients, a nice size. High quality. I love it and will order again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great ingredient great composition for this product i use it everyday for my breakfast

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I like to add a scoop into greek yogurt as a healthier option for dessert and it tastes good! Love it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Super rich and full of flavor. There was no oil separation which was a surprise to me when I opened the product.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I find the almond butter over-roasted. It tastes burnt and is a very dark brown. Good if one prefers creamy almond butter but I like something crunchy, and without added almond oil, which it has. One positive point is that neither salt nor sugar has been added.

411f5fe9-7476-47ff-923a-277ed41cd0b5