Page 1 - Reviews - Lakanto, Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol, Classic, 8.29 oz (235g) - iHerb

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

6b38ce05-7183-4d56-a8e2-faf7dac95f19
31bce7d4-a136-45d3-92f7-cba415943f07
11aaf2c9-b3c4-4b37-9b9e-91fb95b54305
Lulu96
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great sweetener, I used it in place of sugar to make candied pecans and it turned out wonderfully! Recipe to make candied nuts: 1 cup nuts of choice (I used pecans) 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp vanilla (add more if you want) 1/3 cup lakanto monkfruit sweetener 1 tbsp + 1 tsp water Instructions: 1. heat a large frying pan or pot on medium heat. When hot, add the sugar sweetener, salt, cinnamon and water and mix until fully combined. Allow to heat up, stirring occasionally. 2. When the sweetener has completely melted, add the nuts and mix until fully combined. Watch over the pan and continue stirring often until most of the sugar has been coated and beginning to crystalize. 3. Remove pan from the heat and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the nuts to avoid large clusters and set on a plate to cool.

4e5b67ab-ab4c-4f43-b409-71a65d9abc49
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Use this to replace sugar in most recipes. There's a cooling after taste but it's bearable. The benefit of this low GI no sugar sweetener is that it helps in achieving better crunchy texture in baked recipes as compared to other sweeteners because of the ingredients composition. I like that the package can be zipped back too!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It was shown in research that monkfruit does not spike the blood sugar. It is amazing how this is possible! The taste is as it would be regular sugar (or super close to it). It has no after taste like stevia has and as well not laxative effect. It dissolve great is great for baking and keto friendly.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This brand has two of the safest sweeteners, Monk fruit and Erythritol won't spike your insulin like sugar does, this makes it a good alternative for Keto diet, but also for those who want to quit sugar but cannot let go of the sweet taste, just make sure to not overdose on it as Erythritol taken in a big amount can irritate your guts.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My all time favorite sweetener. I wish they could produce it in bigger size packs as 16 oz bag is not very long lasting at my house. Packaging could be also slightly better as zip-lock is not working properly from time to time. Generally it is high quality, no artificial aftertaste, good for desserts (especially ice-creams) product. Actually, per taste, I didn't spot any difference between it and sugar which is fantastic.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This sweetener by far is the best amongst it’s product range. The taste exactly like the traditional sugar or may be better. I use this product in my keto diet and exactly fits the formula. The packaging, quality and taste is top notch where I use it whenever I carve desserts.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love to have protein snacks and quick morning teas and this monk fruit sugar replacement has changed the way I meal prep. Is a great quality ingredient to use for baking, protein snacks and overnight oats. Tastes mild unlike Stevia and if you’re like me and have a penchant for sweetness it’s essential .

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

great subtitute for sugar, great quality, taste is great. it says that one spoon equal to 1 spoon of normal sugar, that is not the case to be honest, maybe 1 1/2 to 2. its better than the stevia products, and the taste is great and not appeareant like stevia. you can use it with many ingredients and recipes for baking

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great sweetener love that there is no after taste. I use it as I used to use regular granulated auger, basically with all my cooking and baking. I wish they do bigger size with better sealing bags. It’s verdict for my Keto diet and the diabetic members of my family