Posted on May 12, 2022

The best for the keto cookie, try this recipe: 1 2/3 cup of almond flour. 1/2 cup of butter (or coconut oil) 1 large egg 1/3 cup of this sugar 1/2 tsp of baking soda 1/2 tsp of salt 1/2 of vanilla extract 1 cup of chocolate chips We need our egg and butter in room temperature.. 1- mix the sugar with butter until fluffy. 3- add the egg and vanilla extract and mix it to combine. 4- add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix it for few minutes. 5- add chocolate chips and mix it well by spatula. 6-refrigerate for hour . 7- format to balls. 8- prepared your parchment paper and raw you balls , smush it little bit. 9- in preheated oven at 350f for 10 minutes or as you prefer. 10- let it cold at least 15 minutes. Enjoy

56d0e881-d188-4c08-8587-a6a7a79c96bb
d04ad212-2c57-4660-8935-a988719f88cf
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I had done with it condensed milk super perfect. INGREDIENTS: 2 ½ cup heavy cream 4 tbsp butter 1 cup Sweetener (I used monkfruit) 1 tsp Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Bean Paste Dash of Salt DIRECTIONS: Start by adding all items for the condensed milk into a sauce pan on medium low heat. Stir until all items are combined. Let this come to a boil, and simmer on low heat for 30-40 minutes. Your milk should have reduced by half and thickened a bit. Take this off the heat and transfer into a glass bowl. Refrigerate and let cool for 30 minutes. This will thicken even more overnight, so you can wait until then too

1735179d-d991-40e5-8f73-38699916c544
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is my second purchase, never went back to regular sugar. This sugar smells and taste like the regular sugar but it wont make problem to your blood sugar. This is the best sugar for those on keto diet and i believe, also to those who have problem with their glocuse.

feaf497b-099d-4245-b048-59e272cf723c
64806cec-c638-419d-81dd-75162dc48bba
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

9835b019-1fde-48b4-810b-bcfc4db2d67e
55a11189-813c-4fea-8380-187cee8f038a
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

cdf797e6-19b0-4328-af5a-2d6b6eca317c
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

First time trying this, so glad I bought 2! Taste like sugar with no bitter or weird aftertaste. This is perfect for my parents to control their blood sugar and perfect for my Keto diet. I love using it for baking too! I’ll have to purchase more next time. Highly recommended! 🙌💕

f9cf5382-3862-4da0-9df2-369d3324de25
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I regularly order this product , it’s really good , use it regularly , ingredient light on stomach . No after taste . It’s not very sweet very mild , quality extremely good n package is good size , it’s benefit is it’s excellent for diabetes’ n keto diet , its have different serving size available, I use in different recipes as well .

e8b8d058-2e48-4ccf-aecb-33143c780fda
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

So I have tried stevia, pure erythritol and xylitol. And this... This has to be the best for me so far. The combination of monkfruit and erythritol makes it a very powerful combo. With only erythritol, I feel like it is not sweet or malty enough. With just monkfruit, sometimes you can have that aftertaste that some dislike. But this...is godsend. I pack this into tiny packets which I bring everywhere these days to put in my store bought coffee or tea when I feel like it. It would be awesome if you can sell them in tiny satchets! For anyone who is concerned about their health and sugar intake, I would definitely recommend this!

a2c3b8fb-72b3-4b94-a482-5e645d32b034
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It's really great sugar replacement. Using it daily for my coffee, cacao, even for backing. I stopped to use a white sugar for the last 2 months, But still eating sometimes some cakes, chocolate , sweets. Anyway i lost 5 kg and 8 cm from by belly in this 2 months. No any exercises and diet.

96defcc4-4bf6-4d86-9bbf-d027cb2ead85