Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide), 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

We love these PEA caps. We are masters athletes, and it helps relieve sore muscles and aches. We highly recommend them. They are a great alternative to the unregulated and hard to find quality CBD market. They are standardized, have lots of research and science to back this natural product. Great Efficacy! Thank you

7f55d093-4f43-4699-a405-691afffe62d3
Posted on May 30, 2022

I have chronic fatigue syndrome as well as chronic pain and this has been amazing, better than the painkillers I take. I accidentally ran out of this stuff one time and couldn’t get it anywhere and it was the hardest week pain wise. As soon as I started PEA again it’s so much better.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I 've been very pleased with PEA supplement. I have an autoimmune disease and my Rheumatologist requested I take PEA to supplement my restricted diet. I'm pleased with the ease in swallowing the capsule and feel it works well in my system. I'm also pleased with the quality of the product.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My son has an inflammatory disease and it's recommended to give him ibuprofen around the clock. Unfortunately, this was destroying his stomach. I started giving him PEA instead. I think it was probably week 3 that I noticed a difference. After several months, I stopped giving him these and his issues got so much worse. That's when I knew these were working. I literally bought a year's worth to make sure he can get these daily. I don't know if they help with pain but they absolutely help with inflammation. I can't say enough good things about this supplement.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I began taking PEA for migraine headaches two weeks ago. The difference is amazing. It took a week or so to start to work. My headaches are 80% less now. I take around 4 tabs a day and am feeling so much better. Neck pain and arthritic pain is also ,ore manageable. If I feel like a migraine is coming on I take a tablet and it doesn't progress.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I was introduced to PEA by my naturopath for pain. When I first used it, I did not feel immediate results as I would with an NSAID, but because it is safer to use, I continued using it and discovered that it was helping in ways that are more subtle and relieving. It works by way of the endocannabinoid system, giving me a feeling of well-being and balance, which in turn helps to mitigate inflammation and the perception of pain. Both my husband and I now use it regularly. We had both tried a CBD product that essentially did the same thing, but we were not willing to continue using CBD because of unknown side-effects. This quality PEA is actually better as we have both noticed a marked improvement in the aches and pains that advancing age brings.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

So far this is the only supplement I have tried for my PANDAS child that didn't cause rage and seems to actually make a difference. PANDAS is an autoimmune condition that responds well to anti inflammatories but ibuprofen, although recommended is rough on the stomach. We tried this as a substitute and although it took at least a month of wondering if it did anything, we kept him on it because we didn't see anything negative from it either. I'm glad we did because by maybe 6 weeks we actually saw some improvements in his behavior and anxiety. I wish this was easier to find because I definitely want to keep him on it. It's just a bit of light in the darkness, unfortunately it seems to be out of stock for now but wi be checking back often.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

We know that covid can lead to cytokine storms so I used this because I was wary that my already faulty immune system might play a role towards a cytokine response. I used it primarily when I had that head-splitting migraine during the height of my sickness since I also don't want to use any NSAID anymore. I also found out that PEA is "A Natural Body-Own Anti-Inflammatory Agent, Effective and Safe against Influenza and Common Cold"

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

If you are in constant pain and wish to reduce your paracetamol intake then this may be helpful. It is not a painkiller, it will not take away your pain (almost) instantly as for example a regular painkiller will do but it reduces pain over time. And after a while you will start to notice. But patience is needed.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Helps reduce inflammation on the body. Using it to reduce histamines in the body. I had some pain on the joints of the shoulder , i noticed it helped a lot. Noticed also it helped my digestion. When i catched the flu it helped a lot to clear out inflammation in lungs.