Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for quite some time now and it has helped me a lot. Although I am a beginner, I feel like this is the best supplement on the market when it comes to health. I have also noticed more confidence in myself and my partners, due to its effects. It is definitely worth its price.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Probiotics have made such a positive difference in my gut health! I've been using them for 9+ years now, and I've learned the pearls are the best for absorption, digestion, and constipation. I love these Lake Avenue Nutrition probiotics because they are less expensive but just as effective as the more expensive brands!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I used this product with my expectation to both increase the “good bacteria” in our digestive system. The size is very small and easy to swallow. Our kids can take it without any hesitation. The 1 Billion CFU is just right for its size so that we can take it daily. The package is individually packaged. With its reasonable price, I will buy again.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I took these after having a heavy meal and it seems to help in sedating any bloating and gas. I like that this has probiotics and not just some herbs that simply aid in digestion. I’ll come back to write more when I see a pattern for consuming these. So far it seems like after a heavy meal is the best time to take them.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

I have just bought it . Will try . However mum made an order and happy with the result . She advices me so that I decided to try it

32070f1e-2c89-4069-be68-ebd899955b4d
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The quality of the product made me so happy. I think the ingredients really helped in my digestion. Before, I don't go to washroom everyday but after taking this, it became normal.

e430c18b-e3f5-42ca-b758-15f9efad05df
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

These are one of the smallest probiotic supplements I have had but also one of the most effective. My digestion system has become unbelievably smooth and also great for my gut health and helped immensely with constipation problems. There is no Taste which is great and improved my quality and benefitted my whole life style a lot.