Posted on May 7, 2022
Works!

St. John's Wort interacts with many prescription drugs, if you're on any medication, consult your doctor before use. The package is big so it's well worth the price. I have noticed moderate improvement in my mood, it didn't affect my sleep. I feel more motivated to do things and my desire to just lay in bed and do nothing has decreased. Overall I have more of a positive outlook on things.

64b49a93-79a9-4bc5-b72b-b213b352d910

You can take up to three of these St John's Wort capsules per day, but I usually just take two unless I'm having a particularly hectic or depressing day They don't have any side effects that I have noticed and I feel normal as compared to taking prescribed medications I also appreciate the fact that each capsule is a small dosage so I can determine how many I need to take whereas most prescriptions require you to take the same dosage daily I also take Valerian Root at night

f185dbf8-7222-48ad-87c0-d26a77837832
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

St. Jon’s Wort is a product that boosts the serotonin levels in tour brain. It gives you anti anxiety, calmness, feeling of happiness and joy. One of the best products I have tried lately. It became a part of my everyday routine. I take 2-4 pills everyday in the mornings and feel good all day. Definitely recommend this product. Lake Ave. produces good products. Hope it will remain this quality forever :) If this review was helpful, please, give it a thumbs up 👍🏻 It really motivates me to share with you good products 😊

2f66fe36-4e7c-43cc-8cc4-5d7de53e5765
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This dosage of 300 mg lets you taper in and out of using SJW easily... as I'd recommend for a smooth transition onto and off this herb. It is truly uplifting for me. 🌤 It helped me through a crisis a decade ago, and general despair recently, both times providing relief, clarity and calm. Gradually ramping up to 2-3 capsules / day kicks my depression's butt. I'm then positively motivated enough to make other life changes to feel better. After a few months, I then stop taking SJW gradually — otherwise slight withdrawal symptoms like light-headedness can occur. But same goes with quitting coffee or tea, right? And these side effects are minor compared to pharmaceuticals. Natural solutions plus self care works for me! 💪🏽

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I had heard abour St. John's Wort for mood so I decided to try it. I noticed I was getting a bit down. Since I started, I have noticed my mood has not been as low and have been more positive about things. Don't know if it's the pills but am very happy. Good quality product!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Works great as an alternative to a SSRI medication. I used zoloft in the past, but decided to try out St. John's Wort. It does work great, not quite as good as zoloft. But I have only been taking this for several weeks now, I think it will get better with cumulative doses. I will also be taking 2 pills starting in Jan, and see how that feels.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I can’t really say whether these worked to lower my stress levels or not. I started on a whole bunch of supplements at the same time and my stress certainly improved, so I am fairly sure these would have contributed to the combined effect. The capsules were a good size and easy to swallow with no strong smell or taste.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This brand of St. John's Wort is an extract which I recently started using instead of the herb formula from another company. I like this more concentrated form and find it a benefit when I take it three times a day. I struggle with apathy and have trouble caring and getting motivated to do much. This is very helpful to give me a more positive mood.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This plant based supplement, with the ingredient, St. John's Wort extract I have taken three times a day. It has helped with my symptoms of apathy and i have the benefit of a more positive mood through out the day. The capsules are a size that is easy for me to swallow. I am satisfied with this product.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good value, large size and well packaged. I can't comment on quality yet, as I haven't been taking it very long, but plant ingredient looks pure in capsules. I take St John's Wort for it's antiviral benefit as it is very good for even encapsulated viruses. My serotonin levels and mood are fine, and I don't have any sleep problems.