Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Good

Nice packaging, like their other products. Good quality and the price is affordable too. I'm pleased with their products as they don't irritate my sensitive skin, they're gentle and efficient. My skin feels moisturized enough even after I wash it. Will be using it more often, it might become a staple in my beauty cabinet.

233b9937-6469-4b10-a47a-ea393989aa6e
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Size fit to your face Great package Great quality Really love the scent of it I will use it more than once Put it in your fridge for better preservation Frequency twice a week Really moisturize your skin and than it glows

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love the brand and know I’m getting a good mask every time. I like the honey mask for soothing stressed winter skin. Good actives yet nothing too crazy. Will buy again for spa night.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This mask is great with the texture of the mask paper and the essence brought to the skin after using it. The skin become so soft and filled after using the mask. That’s good for regular use !

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The best mask sheet for very deshydrated skin. really plumping and nourishing and hydrating. a real pleasure. the gel consistency is thick and doesn't dries : you can keep the mask at least 30 min if you want. Really help during frozing winter.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is the third time that I’m ordering this mask and absolutely IN LOVE with it. It’ll give you a soft, glowy and moisturized finish that will make your skin look fabulous.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this brand and this mask, super affordable and one of the best masks I've used. I use this right after a microdermabrasion session and it sinks right in, definitely wake up to amazing skin each time.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Honestly, I haven't used this product long enough to give an honest opinion about it. But for a first use, it made my skin glowy and soft. The price is reasonable and the package is

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

It is well soaked in essence and it stays wet for more than 30 minutes, and afterwards my skin feels soft, plumped up and nourished. The mask is easily 'tailored' to the shape of one's face by making a few additional cuts in the fabric (I do it in the corners of the eyes and across the bridge of the nose).