Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is the only product that has worked so far on getting my dishes and silverware spotless ! Im impressed with the powerful cleaning and shine. I like the lemon scent and easy to apply to dishwasher. I like that my dishwasher even gets clean From years of hard water build up.

We have replaced all of our dish products with Lemi Shine! The whole line is terrific! Buy this! You won't be disappointed!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I'll start with the pros: ✔ 2in1 product (powder and rinse aid), you can not add rinse aid at all, but I add it out of habit ✔ it smells nice of lemon, but the smell on the dishes does not linger, it smells only when the dishwasher is opened ✔ the dishes from the product are perfectly washed and at the same time an incredible shine remains (seen in the glass in the photo) ✔ safe for people and nature (does not contain any harmful substances) ✔ nice price, especially if you buy a package of 30 pieces (I will do that next time). No cons found 🙂

612570ef-71fb-4d0b-bb42-4720811c2d15
239ef8ee-37bb-434e-a799-478b95d787b3
a3e4ae72-2a68-41f5-8f83-a44f396f56a9
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am delighted with this brand, everything that I ordered from them is beyond praise. Buyada and rinse aid for the dishwasher, just wow. Here, the wash pads already contain rinse aid. The dishes are clean, sparkling, removes plaque from the cups. Too bad everything has gone up in price. but I still buy

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

One of the best dishwasher detergents, I also like Grab Green. The dishes sparkle and their dish rinse is bomb. And the ingredients are great!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent, safe product with a pleasant, unobtrusive aroma. Works great on coffee and tea stains.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, it makes the dishes shine and there is no smell

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Washes well, does not leave streaks on dry dishes.